✰𝑂𝑛𝑒✰

Where the hell is Peter? I swear I was just talking to him. I sigh and swing around the city with confused thoughts racing through my head. In the middle of a fight, too? That's so stupid!

After a moment of worrying about Peter, I noticed the difference of where I was.

There were buildings that weren't there before, signs that I'd never seen before, and shops with completely random people. Oh, no no, please still be there! I frantically searched for my favorite cafe.

Unfortunately, the cafe isn't there. But there is.. something.

A glowing... portal of some sort? All of a sudden, two kids in the portal, who I have literally never seen in my life, start yelling at me to 'come here!'. I walk closer to them, my curiosity getting the better of me.

Then I see it's actually four people. I walk through the portal. "Uh, hi.. Sorry, I'm actually looking for someone?" Suddenly, the girl picked up a piece of bread, aiming at me.

I start glancing around while putting my hands up, my nerves setting in. "Woah, kid I'm not-" My eyes stop on someone and widen in shock. "Wait… Peter?"

"Y/n?"

I take off my mask, confirming his suspicions.

"I thought you disappeared. I mean, you did, but I thought you just left me." I tell him, a soft chuckle leaving my lips.

He said nothing, just hugging me.

I hugged him back, squeezing him in fear of losing him again. "Where'd you go, N/N? You scared me."

He releases me from the hug, still holding my arms to keep me close.

"Yeah, well, hopefully this won't happen again,but.. no promises."

"I hate to break—whatever this is—up, but we have more important things to do." The girl says. I look at her in confusion. I glance at Peter. "Am I missing something here..? What is happening?" I whisper.

"Oh, right, Y/N string theory, multi-dimensional reality, and matter displacement, it's all real! I mean how cool is that!" He exclaimed. "Peter- what are you talking about?" I say, even more confused. Peter sighs, "The multiverse." He simplifies. "No, you had a bunch of words, that's only two words." I argue.

The boy next to the girl decided to speak, "Guys, our friend is literally missing. Could we maybe.. look for him?"

I pause, a sheepish smile on my face. "Yeah, for sure, sorry."

Then, the boy started waving his hand and... yellow sparkles came out of his hands? "What the fu-" I start, but Peter slaps his hand on my mouth.

"There are children. Be respectful." He scolds.

"Are you kidding me? That is such bullsh–"

"Nope. Stop." He glares at me. Out of the corner of my eye, a portal opens and someone walks through. "Oh great, it's just some random guy." The boy says.

"Hello. Uhm, I hope it's okay I came through this.." The man says as the portal closes behind him. "Oh, it just.. closed.." He says, awkwardly standing there.

"Y-You're Peter." The girl says while pointing at him, sounding as if she was testing something.

"Yeah, Peter.. Parker." He confirms. "I've seen you two–"

Peter (?) cut himself off and sees Lola waving at him, smiling.

"Hi." He lightly chuckles, waving and smiling back at her before looking back at the other four standing in the dining room, preparing to continue, but something stops him.

The 2 Peters look at each other, then Older Peter  looks at me. "Wait.. Neither of them are your friend." He realizes. I looked at Peter and he looked at me.

We both knew what was about to happen, it happened with the two of us when we first met. In the blink of an eye, me and Peter shoot webs at the other, Older Peter, while he shoots webs back at us.

It was a short fight, the other Peter having webbed both of our web shooters, basically disarming us. Peter chuckled while pointing at his web shooter, me and the older Peter chuckling too.

"Wait, so you're Spider-Man too? Why didn't you just say that?" The boy asks.

"I generally don't go around advertising it, it kinda defeats the whole anonymous superhero thing." He explains.

"I just said that." "That's what he just said." Peter and the girl speak at the same time. I look at them in confusion.

Lola starts speaking, the two Peters and me just staring awkwardly at each other. "My lola was just asking if you could clean up the webs you just shot."

"Oh, sorry Lola."

"Yes, of course."

"No problem."

"I'm going to bed." Lola sighs. "Night, Lola" "Goodnight, Ned's Lola." Ned and the girl said. All three of us start cleaning the webs and putting everything back in place.

"Uh, this might seem kinda weird, but I've been trying to find your friend ever since I got here. I just have this sense that..that he needs my help."

"Our help." Peter interjects.

"H-He does." The girl stutters out, clearly scared for her.. Friend? No, this seems too serious.. Wait..

"We–We don't know where he is."

"And, um, honestly, right now we're all he has left." Ned and the girl explain.

"Well, is there some place he might go that has meaning to him? Like-Like a place where he would go to just-" "Get away from everything?" I interrupt Peter 2 this time.

He nods, "For me, it was the top of the Chrysler building."

"Empire State." Me and Peter say at the same time, and glance at each other, slightly smiling. Peter sighs with a smile on his face."It's..a better view."

"That is a sweet view. " The other Peter agrees.

Then, the girl speaks up, "Yes. Yeah, I-I think I know exactly where that is."

"Great, where?" I ask her.