✰𝑺𝒊𝒙✰

(Your POV)

"Y/N!" The Peters all exclaim. "Oh, happy to see me, boys?" I laugh. I open my arms and Peter 3 almost tumbles into me, embracing me tightly. "Jesus, are you okay?." He asked. "Yeah, saved these kids' asses from Dr. Connors." I chuckle, pecking his lips. Then, I see Max being set down on the scaffolding by some octopus guy. "Let's go say hey to Max." I say. Peter nods and we swing down.

"Max?" I cautiously approach him. "Don’t worry. I’m all tapped out." Max lets out a dry laugh. "Are you sure about that?" Peter asks him. "Back to being a nobody." He slumps onto the railing, sighing. "Max, you were never a nobody." I tell him. "Man, yes I was. Yes I was. You
didn’t see me. Can I tell you something though?" He says. We both look at each other and nod.

"You got a nice face. You just a kid." Max says. "Well.." My voice going high pitched. "You from Queens, you from (H/T). You got those suits. You help a lot of poor people. I just thought one of you was gonna be black." He sighs. "Oh man, I’m sorry." We said in sync.

"No, no, don’t apologize. There’s gotta be a Black Spider-Man somewhere out there." Max says, assuring both himself and us. We nod. "Goddamn eels." He sighs. Me and Peter help him up. We hear a noise. We quickly swing up to the top.

"Strange, wait, we’re so close—" Peter 1 begins to speak. "Skip it! I’ve been dangling over the Grand Canyon for twelve hours!" Doctor Strange sternly tells him. 'He went to the Grand Canyon? And complaining?' I scoff. "I know. I know, I know, I, uh... um, ah..." Peter 1 tries to come up with an excuse. Peter 2, Peter 3, and I all line up next to Peter 1. "I’m sorry about that, sir. I mean—" Peter 2 cuts him off.

"You went to the Grand Canyon?" He asks. "We coulda used your help, man." Peter 3 says.

Doctor Strange rolls his eyes. "No, no, no, it’s okay! It’s okay! Uh, these... these are my new
friends." Peter 1 explains. "This is Peter Parker and Y/N.." "Y/L/N" "Y/L/N. They're... partners in crime but not crime? Anyways, this is Peter Parker, Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Arachnid. These two are me's from other universes." He continues.

"This is the wizard I was telling you about." He tells us. "Look, I am really impressed that you’ve managed to give them all a second chance, kid. But this has to end. Now." Strange says. "Can the Spider-Man come out to play?" We suddenly hear. Peter 2 looks at the man in recognition.

The octopus guy immediately springs into action, grabbing the bombs while we quickly jump out of the way of several explosives. The man on the glider swiftly snatches the box from Strange. A metal tentacle quickly grips onto the glider and Strange grabs the box with a magic whip?

Glider dude furiously cuts through the tentacle and flys away. Strange starts manipulating the box, but we all sense something wrong with it. A bomb inside. "Strange no—" Peter screams, just as the bomb detonates. Everything goes so fact, fragments of debris, bunches of magic exploding out of the box. I swing over to MJ "Go that way, it's not safe!"

Then, the shield on The Statue of Liberty plummets through the scaffolding, sending me flying. I web the scaffolding and try to get up, but the glider cuts my web. I go to web the broken bars of the scaffolding again, but all I hear is a clicking sound.

'I'm all out of webs..' I start panicking. I look around for another plan. I see Peter 3, coming down fast. He quickly catches me and I don't even realize it yet.

We land on the ground smoothly and we just sit there for a moment. "Are you okay?" Peter asks me. "Yeah. Are you?" I say as we both tear up. He nods. I step to the ground and embrace him in a tight hug. I hear MJ, Ned, and Peter 1 all calling out for each other. "I need to make sure those kids are okay. Are you gonna be okay if I leave, or do you wanna come with?" I ask him. He grabs my hand, and I nod.

We walk over to the kids. "MJ, Ned, you guys okay?" I ask them. "Oh god, Y/N. I thought you were gonna die! I'm glad you're okay." I embrace them with one arm, still holding Peter's hand so he has comfort.

"So, where's your guy?" I ask them. Then, I hear commotion beside us. I look over and see Peter 1 punching the glider dude like his life depended on it. "He– He's gonna be okay. Right, Peter?" I turn to Peter 3. He's just staring at them in worry. "Yeah, he'll be fine." I say for reassurance to all of us.

Then, Peter 1 picks up the glider. Peter 2 suddenly webs over and stops him. Peter 1 struggles, screaming, but eventually he gives up. "See?" I say. Then, the glider dude stabs Peter 2. "I spoke too soon." I say.  "She was there because of you..." I hear him say. "I may have struck the blow. But you..." he laughs, "You are the one that killed her." He laughs, maniacally. Then, Peter 3 throws Peter 1 the cure.

"When– When did you let go of my hand?" I ask him, confused. He shrugs.

The glider dude collapses as the cure runs through his body. "Kids, we gotta go help Peter 2, you gonna be okay?" I ask them. They nod and Peter 3 webs us over to him. "You okay?" Peter 3 asks him. "Uh, yeah, I’m good. I’ve been stabbed before." Peter 2 chuckles. "Oh, good. Good, good, good." He says.

Peter 1 webs over to us. "Hey. Oh, man." He says, seeing Peter 2's wound. "Hey, nice catch." Me and Peter 3 say at the same time. I glare at him and he chuckles. "Well, I mean he— it was a good throw." Peter 1 says. "What? Is that happening, or am I
dying?" Peter 2 asks, looking at the sky. "Oh, yeah, no. That’s happening, that’s real." I tell him. "Are there.. people in the sky?" He asks. "Uh.. yeah. Yeah." Peter 3 says.

"I gotta go." Peter 1 says. "Yeah, yeah, we got it." Peter 3 says. "You okay?" I ask Peter 2. He talks to Strange for a couple minutes, and it looks very dramatic. "Is this kid in theatre?" I giggle. "Probably." Peter 2 says. "He would rock those costumes though." Peter 3 says. We nod in agreement.

Peter 1 webs down again "Hey! Uh... I think this is it. I think you’re about to go home." He informs us. "Oh, really?" I ask. "Yeah. Um, look, I, uh... thank you! I just want to-- I want you-- I want to tell you that... I really don’t know how to say this, I—" He starts rambling.

"Peter." We all say.

"I want you to know that I’m—" He still tries to talk. I put a hand on his shoulder with a reassuring smile. "You know. It’s what we do." Peter 2 says. "Yeah. It’s what we do. Um... Right, I gotta find Ned and MJ." Peter smiles, and goes to run off, but turns back and hugs all of us. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." He quickly says, and I squeeze him. "I guess... I guess I’ll see you." He sighs happily.

"You tell Ned and MJ to stay out of trouble. Same goes for you, yeah?" I chuckle. "Yeah." He smiles at me. I smile back and he webs off.

"You’re in so much pain, huh?" Peter 3 breaks the silence. "I am." Peter 2 confirms. I stand there, watching Peter, Ned, and MJ all talk. "I'm gonna miss them." I sigh. "Awh, little Y/N gonna miss the kids?" Peter 3 chuckles. I reach over Peter 2 and smack Peter 3 upside the head. "Hush, or I'll make sure I stay here with them." I chuckle.

Then, Peter 1 webs away from everyone. We all start disappearing. "What the fuck— Oh- Oh okay. Bye Ned and MJ!" I scream. They wave and then, we finally disappear fully.