✰𝑇𝑤𝑜✰

Me, Ned, both Peters, and MJ, I learned, all arrived and lo and behold, there he was. The kid Peter. MJ and Ned walk up to the kid and hug him, he hugs them back, quietly sobbing.

MJ mumbles something to him as he suddenly stops crying and seems alert. What, is he Spider-Man too? Haha, I'm so funny, I should be a comedian, really. They start standing up, the kid looking like he's ready to fight us. I giggle at his demeanor, and Peter hits the back of my head, scolding me.

We all jump down carefully, but not slow enough for his liking. The kid put his hand out, "Hey, wait, wait! Woah!"

Peter stands up, his hands raised slightly, me and the other Peter stay put in our place.

"We're sorry. About May." "Yeah, sorry." The two Peters speak.

"Me and Y/N have some understanding of what it is you-" The kid cuts Peter off.

"No, no please don't tell me you know what I'm going through."

I look down, shaking my head in disbelief. My Peter nods, a small 'okay' leaving his lips.

"She's gone, and it's all my fault." The kid says, his voice trembling as he tries to keep himself composed. "She died for nothing. So I'm gonna do what I should have done in the first place."

He goes for the magic box thing MJ has.

"Peter-"

"Please don't. You don't belong here. All three of you, so, I'm sending you home." I chuckle slightly mocking him. My Peter scoffs incredulously at his words. "Those other guys are from your worlds, right? So you deal with it. If they die..if you kill them, that's on you."

"What- That's on us? Are you kidding? No, no I will not let you act like you've gone through so much worse when you have no idea who we lost or why we lost them. Maybe you should actually listen instead of-" My Peter stops me.

"Enough. Let him talk."

I scoff and turn away from them, sitting down.

"It's not my problem. I don't care anymore. I'm done."

Are you serious right now, kid?

I chuckle quietly, Peter lightly kicking me and shutting me up just as quick as I started. "I'm really sorry that I dragged you into this, but you have to go home now. Good luck. " The kid says, turning over to MJ.

He reaches for the box, but MJ moves it away from his reach. Peter 1 stares at her confused. She looks at Peter 2, motioning for him to listen. "My Uncle Ben was killed. It was my fault." Peter 2 says.

"I lost Gwen, my um- she was my best friend." I stare at him. I falter for a minute. "I couldn't save her. I'm never gonna be able to forgive myself for that. But I carried on, tried to uh.. tried to keep going, tried to keep being the uh, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man."

I walk over to the edge of the building.

Gwen screams as she falls to the bottom of the clock tower. "I'VE GOT YOU GWEN DON'T WORRY!" I yelled. Peter was diving for her, I was waiting to catch her while standing on a cog wheel.

"PETER SHE'S GOING TOO FAST I WON'T BE ABLE TO CATCH HER!"

I see Gwen's body fall straight past me in a flash, I reach out for her, but I'm not fast enough. "GWEN!"

Peter and I shoot out a web in hopes of catching her. My web attaches to her first, then Peter's. I jump down after her, and Peter's right behind me.

I hear a crack as she bounces off the floor.

Me and Peter take our masks off, and I stand there, frozen. Peter starts sobbing. "Stay with me Gwen, come on." He pleads.

"Y/N?" Peter says. I look at him, he's not moving.

I hear him again.

"Y/N!" Peter shouts to get me out of my trance. I look up at him, confused.

"You okay?" Older Peter asks. "Yeah, yeah. Sorry, I um, I zoned out there." I say, nervously. "Why are you crying?" My Peter asks, wiping my tears away, and I look at him, shocked.

"Nothing, I promise." I pull his hands away, looking at everyone else, trying to keep my composure and not make a big deal about it.

"Well, we're going to a lab to make the cures for everyone, so come on."

"Oh, okay." I agree, nodding my head. I look back at the city.

Suddenly I get chills down my back, my senses are going crazy. I look around, nothing. I look over at Peter, and he's looking at me like I'm crazy. I look back, no chills, no nothing. I sigh and walk away.

"Y/N are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, I promise I'm fine." I lie through my teeth.