✰𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆✰

(Your Pov)

We immediately stood our ground, facing where they would come from. Everything was happening in an instant and my brain couldn't keep up with it.

"Sup, Pete? Y/N." A voice was heard. I looked around frantically, looking for the source of the sound. "How you like the new-new?" Max- Electro says. I noticed the glowing blue circle on his chest. "Look, you give it to me, I'm gonna
destroy it." He chuckles, "But I'll let you live. Don't make me a murderer, guys."

Peter 1 pulls his mask on and swings off with the box. Then, we hear him over comms, "Okay, guys. Here he comes." as Electro tries to catch him. We all pull our masks on and swing into action. "Hey, Max! I missed you, man!" Peter 3 says.

He quickly swings away just before he was almost hit with a lightning bolt. I start chasing Dr. Connors, being seemingly easy, but fast and big. The kid couldn't ever do this focusing on everything else. Just then, I hear Peter 3 and Max talking. "Max! Max, Max.. can we just talk for
a second? Just you and me, just-"

"Look who showed up! My old friends, Spider-Man and Arachnid." Max says, snarky. "I'm trying to save you, Max. That's all I've ever wanted." Peter tries to reason. "You're not trying to save me." Max denys. "I am." He argues. "You ain't even the shit no more." Electro scoffs. Peter sighs, and drops his head in defeat. "Don't worry about me. I saved myself. Burn up!" He says, trying to zap Peter as he dives away.

"Well, I got his attention. Now what?" Peter 3 asks, and I realize that Mr. Connors escaped while I was distracted.

I see Peter 2 handling him, so I go to help Peter 3. "Peter 1! We're gonna need Max's cure!" I yell. "Yeah! I'm on it!" He replies. "Peter, I need the Lizard cure!" Peter 2 yells out. "Uh, okay, okay!" He yells out.

Then, I get just barely hit by a lightning bolt, and fly into the scaffolding. "Sad to tell you, Sandman. Nobody'sgoing home!" I hear Max say. I swiftly climb up and find everyone else there, too. "What the hell is going on outthere?!" Peter 3 asks, helping me up, "I keep yelling at you, Peter-Two,
Peter-Two, Peter-Two!" "I know, but I thought you werePeter-Two?" "What?! I'm not Peter-Two!" Peter 2 and 3 bicker.

"Stop arguing! Both of you! Listento Peter-One. Look, we're clearlynot very good at this!" Peter 1 interrupts. "I know, I know, we suck. I-- Y/N and I don't know how to work as a team. Only a duo." Peter 3 cries out as I nod. "Me neither!" Peter 2 yells out.

"Well, I do! I have been in a team,okay? I don't want to brag, but Iwill. I was in The Avengers." Peter 1 informs us. "The Avengers?" Peter 2 asks. "Yeah!" "That's great! What is that?" He says. "Wait. You don't have The Avengers?" Peter 1 says, confused. "Is that a band? Are you in a band?" Me and Peter 3 ask.

"No, I'm not in a band. No, The Avengers is uh, uh... Earth's Mightiest-" He's cut off by a lightning bolt.

"How is this helping!?" Peter 2 asks frantically. "Look, it's not important. All we gotta do is focus, trust your tingle, and coordinate our attacks, okay?" Peter 1 plans. "Yes, okay. Let's pick one target." Peter 2 says, understanding. "Great." He replies.

"We take them off of the board-" "One at a time." Peter 3 and I say. "Now you got it! Okay, Peter One!" He says, pointing to himself, then pointing at Peter 2 as he says, "Peter 2!" then "Peter 3!!" He says, dramatically. "And Arachnid." I shrug.