The Third Path:: Couch Time

Third Person
________________________

Adam felt his resolve cave in when Max's lips ghosted across the section just under his jawline. He gave a low whimper,and Max smirks,knowing he had the American all to himself. He kept his lips and teeth pressed to that sensitive spot on Adam's neck,moving until he was laying back on the couch cushions,the other male straddling his hips helplessly. Max fell into a sturdy pace,rutting his hips up into Adam's,making the male moan and whine uncontrollably. He could distinctly hear his own name fall from Adam's lips,making his actions grow stronger and rougher.

And suddenly,Adam's fingers were tugging and pulling at Max's shirt,and that's when the Mexican realised Adam had already pulled his off,and his bare chest was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. Max's dick twitched at the sight,giving Adam oppurtunity to tug the unnecessary article of clothing over his head. And then they were kissing deeply,lips moving in sync as they pressed in closer,fingers exploring,touching,feeling.

"You're wearing too much clothing,"

Adam muttered into the kiss,and Max could feel himself harden impossibly. In a flash,they were stripped down to boxers,all their clothes abandoned on the floor as they rubbed and began to grind against each other,the room filled with the filthy noises they were making. Adam was panting and moaning,his hands on the arm rest behind Max's head,fingers digging into the comfortable material. Max was grunting slightly,beads of sweat lining his hairline,fingers digging into Adam's hips,enough to leave bruises. And then Adam made a growling sound,and for a single blissful moment,Max didn't realise what happened until it did.

His eyes rolled back into his head as Adam suddenly had his mouth around his dick,tongue working miracles around his hardened length,hands splayed out on the Mexican's abdomen to keep him down. An abundance of moans fell from Max's lips,whines and whimpers and mewls ghosting over his tongue.

When Adam pulled off,Max didn't even notice,he had gone into his own happy place,drowning in pleasure. But he sure as hell noticed when his quivering length was enveloped by something hot and so fucking tight. His hips snapped up sharply,causing Adam to shout incoherently in sudden pleasure. Max growled,his hips continuing to arch up harshly as Adam thrust down to meet him. The living room was filled with the sounds of heated sex,skin meeting skin,and all sorts of dirty sounds coming from the two males.

Adam came without warning,moaning and gasping throughout his orgasm,white ribbons coating his stomach and chest,a few stripes on Max's stomach. The other male's climax came soon after,riding out his high after feeling Adam tighten around him. Adam panted and moved to get off Max,but was stilled by a warm tongue lapping at his stomach and chest. After Max had finished,and given him a warm smile,before falling back onto the couch with a happy sigh. Adam smiled back,and pulled his boxers back on,helping Max pull his back on. Then he swept up the other male and carried him back to their bedroom. He kissed the top of Max's head,as the male promptly fell asleep.

Adam sported a triumphant smile as he pulled on some fresh clothes,and closed the bedroom door. He tugged on some shoes quickly,and grabbed his keys off the hallway side table,and went out the front door. He locked it behind him,and got into his car. He started the engine,and pulled out of the driveway. Now to make plans,he thought cheerily,But where do I go first? The RoyalChaos Icecream Shop to get some of Maxie's favourite icecream,or do I go book a reservation at that one restaurant that Maxie likes?