Holly, Jolly

I'm going to school again for the first time ever since he disappeared. Nervous is an understatement, especially since the incident with Tommy. My brother is still staying with mom since she kind of lost it. She has been buying a lot of lights, she thinks she can communicate with Will that way.

I walk up to nance. "Hey Nance, I'm sorry for being mad at you" "I'm sorry too, about everything with Steve and also Will." I give her a hug. "I wouldn't have even acted on my feelings ever. I'm glad you're happy, that's all I want." "Thank you Y/n" "I love you so much Nance" "I love you too y/n/n" "I have to go but I'll see you at lunch"

"Hey guys, is it okay if I sit with you guys?" I ask, walking up to their lunch table. "Yes of course," Nance says. "I usually sit with barb but I can't seem to find her," I say honestly. I don't say a word to steve or look at Tommy and Carol. "Hey, Tommy. When you left, did you see Barb?" Nance asks him. "What?" "Barbara. She's not here today." "I seriously have no idea who you're talking about." He says and Carol snorts. Oh my god, he's such a dick. "Come on, don't be an ass, man. Did you... Did you see her leave last night or not?" Steve asks him. If I didn't know any better I would think he's actually a good person. But it's all an act. "No, she was gone when we left." "Probably couldn't stand listening to all that moaning." Carol starts to moan. "Listen... I'm sure she's fine. She's probably just... she's probably just, like, skipping or something." "Yeah. Yeah, probably." "Maybe you could call ms Holland? Maybe they know where she is" I suggest. "Yeah, that's a good idea"

"Come on, come on, come on... Hi. Hi, uh, Ms Holland, it's Nancy. Good. I'm good. Um, I was just wondering, uh, is Barb there? But she did come home, right? After the vigil? Right, yes. She did, sorry. I meant, did she come home this morning? I think she left some textbooks and she was gonna go pick them up. Do— do you know what? I just remembered... she's at the library. Nancy, will you please have her call me as soon as you find her? Yeah. Yeah, I will.

Sorry to bother you." She hangs up and out of the corner of my eye, I see Jonathan get picked on again by steve, Carol and Tommy. Ohno. I run to them and Nancy slowly follows.

"What's going on?" I ask when I see Tommy taking my brother's bag. "Hey. Please give me my bag. No just,..." "Why don't you tell your sister huh? Man, he is totally trembling. He must really have something to hide." Steve opens the bag. "Here we go. Ah... Here we go." He takes a look at pictures that Jonathan had taken. "Oh, man." "Let me see." "Yeah, this isn't creepy at all." Steve throws the pictures in my face. "Look at what fucking creep he is" I see them and as much as I love my brother. This definitely looks weird. "What the hell?" I say and he gives me a look. "I was looking for my brother." "No, this is called stalking." "What's going on?" Nancy finally catches up to us. "Here's the starring lady." "What?" "This creep was spying on us last night. He was probably gonna save this one for later." Carol shows her a picture of her undressing. "See, you can tell that he knows it was wrong, but... Man, that's the thing about perverts... It's hardwired into 'em. You know, they just can't help themselves." He starts ripping up the pictures. "So... we'll just have to take away his toy," Steve says. "Steve..." "steve, don't you fucking dare" As much as what Jonathan did was wrong, he worked extremely hard to get that camera. "No, please, not the camera," Jonathan begs him and goes to steve but Tommy stops him. "No, no, wait, wait... Tommy, Tommy. It's okay. Here you go, man." He hands him the camera but drops it when Jonathan wants to take it. Shit. I fume and hit him right in the jaw. "Crazy bitch" Tommy says. "Come on, let's go. The game's about to start."

"Boo." "Bye." Nance went to pick up the pictures when steve called. "Hey, Nance! Come on."

Almost the town went to the lake, the cops found a body there. Hopper spots me. "Where is your mom?" "She's coming. Is it him?" He stays silent. "Please tell me. I need to know" Again, no answer. I fell to my knees sobbing. "No! No! No!" I screamed. "We still need to have your mom come in to identify the body. I'll give you a moment."

I just sat there after everyone left. Mom and Jonathan showed up to get me home. I told them I needed a while and I would come home eventually.

Someone sits next to me, I don't even bother to look up. After a few minutes, they clear their mouth. "How are you feeling?" I recognise the voice, Steve Harrington. The last person I ever want to see at this moment. "I'm fine." I manage to get out. "Bullshit" "why do you even ask then? Isn't it obvious? Why are you even here? Or do you care? Don't you have some other person to pick on" "Nance was worried, her parents won't let her come so she sent me and I had to bring some food" He offers me a bag? "Great, you're the last person I want to see. And also, I'm not hungry. Just leave me alone" " I know I acted like a jerk today" "Just today? You always pull shit like that. My family can barely survive. Jonathan worked his ass off for that camera and you just throw it on the ground. I know what he did was wrong but he doesn't deserve how you guys treat him." I tell him honestly. "I know, and I'm sorry" "Bullshit, you keep pulling shit like that which means you're not sorry. Please just go" "Let me get you home safe, I'll leave you alone then" "Never in my life am I getting into a car with you" "Fine then" He picks me up and carries me into his car. "Let go of me" "No" He starts to drive. I start sobbing again, this time he notices me and pulls over. I feel him wrapping his arms around me. I try to get out but his grip is too strong. I stop trying and eventually I'm crying in his chest. "I'm sorry for staining your shirt," I say and give him a small smile. "It's okay" He smiles. "Let's get you home" "wait, can we just stay here for a while. The moment I step into that house, it will feel like it's real. I'm not ready yet." "Yeah of course"

No word was said after that. We just said there, holding each other in silence for a few hours. When I fell asleep. He drove me home and tucked me into my bed.