Chapter 19

Doc growled in anger. "Xisuma, what is going on?! First Watchers get in and then Evil X just gets unbanned?!" The poor admin shook his head. "Another thing has been revealed," he said slowly, capturing everyone's attention "Apparently Grian here promised to kill me and destroy Hermitcraft." Grian stood up, aware of the fact that everyone was watching him suspiciously as though they were afraid he'd do it now. "Let me explain! I-" he paused, confusing everyone "How did you know about the destroying Hermitcraft bit?"

It was Xisuma's turn to stammer "I- I-" He was at a loss. Surely Grian preferred Voidwalkers now, right? Or was there something else inside of him? He didn't know. All of the answers and possibilities circled inside of him, none of them reachable, all of them further than the moon and yet as close as the grass underneath his feet.

"Ok, ok," he said, trying to get a grasp on reality "Grian, first, I want you to explain." As angry as he was at the gremlin, he needed to give someone a fair chance. He saw how bad Zena had become; setting someone Grian loved in a trance because of Grian escaping to Hermitcraft. That explained why he wanted to know everyone better - to protect them.

"She forced me," started the lavender eyed Hermit "She said if I didn't destroy the place and kill you, Xisuma, she would do it herself and she'd kill everyone. If I did it, I'd be able to save everyone except you, Xisuma. Even then I had a plan to protect you as well which involved my death. I just wasn't expecting her to come this early." He finished, rubbing his sleeve sheepishly. "You don't know how it feels, promising to protect."
Xisuma did know how it felt.

Two large beings stood where the entrance to the door of the twin's house. Xisuma was coming back from a long day with Xenia. They both were laughing and ruffling each other's hair until they saw the beings. "Who are you?!" asked Xenia, being the braver one. "We want to talk to your brother." they replied simply. Xenia shot a concerned glance towards Xisuma who was rigid with fear. 

"That does not answer my question!" she yelled "Who are you?!" Again they replied "We want to talk to your brother." Xenia backed down, knowing the power and destruction these beings held. She went off in her own direction while the beings cornered Xisuma. He looked helplessly at his sister who nodded in affirmation. He was so glad to have a sister who would be with him and stay by his side.

"Leave and don't tell her. If you do, she will perish painfully and you'll get a front seat view." they said at once which was sorta creepy. Besides, what did that mean? "What? No, I'm not going anywhere." said Xisuma trying to sound bold like Xenia, failing miserably. "Yes, you're leaving. You'll be coming with us. There is nothing to do to stop us." It sounded odd, like an automated voice message. 

"Never! She's the only one who's been with me for so long!" he said. Xisuma couldn't imagine a life without his sister but it was probably gonna happen. "Pity because you'll have to leave her. Or else she dies." Xisuma hoped they were joking but their stiff expressions said otherwise. "Fine." He said reluctantly. The beings both smiled at once.

A few days later, he scribbled a note saying 'Sorry. I want to see you soon. I'll see you in the Overworld. I promise.' That looked right. He left it on his bed and left in the dead of night. He wiped a tear and kissed her on the forehead and left. He wished he could say bye, knowing Xenia would be scarred forever. "Goodbye, sis. Don't be too impulsive."

All of his emotional memories came back in a wave and tears flowed down his cheek. He cried silently and at the door, he wiped his tears and left. That day, Xenia swore revenge. She wanted to see her brother in pain as she was. Overcome by the grief, she started becoming what every Hermit called 'Evil Xisuma.'

"We're going to find Xenia." said Xisuma finally as this memory hit him. All of the Hermits were shocked. Xisuma never referred to his sister as 'Xenia'. It had been years since he'd done so. "We're going to ban her, right?" Doc asked impatiently. Xisuma shook his head which shook the Hermits more. "B-But-" Doc started to protest but Xisuma cut him off.

"First, I'm going to say sorry and return her flute."

There! Done this one! It was damn fun to write! Yay! I like this type of stuff. All of those emotional feels... 
Those are really fun. Thank you guys so much for the reads! We're soo close to 800! Lord, I've never had that many reads... Thanks you guys sooo much!

RB signing out!
Cya!

<Ruby_Blue2010 left the game>