Chapter 5

F

POV: TOMMYINNIT

"What the hell is that?" Quackity asked. 

"I dunno. Something Dream was hiding," I shug.

"It looks like a mini version of Dream,"  Ranboo comments. 

The blob thing looks at Ranboo, it's face lights up. It runs to Ranboo happily. Ranboo looked as surpised as all of us. 

"Uh, hello?" Ranboo nervously asked. 

"I know what it is!" Sapnap declares. We all look at him, curious. "This must be Dreams blob! Dre if I remeber correctly,"

"Their so cute!" Tubbo smiles. 

MEANWHILE WITH DREAM.......

It started to rain. AGAIN. What is with it and all this raining? I sit inside my very tiny house. I tried to remember all the good memories. Ones before the wars, when the sever was a big happy family. I deeply missed those days. No one was fighting and everyone was running around happily and smiling. Everyone had an amazing life. Maybe it's better now that I'm gone. They don't haft to worry about me. And they can just peacefully live. 

But besides that......I have no problem. 

Dre. My baby. I couldn't lose them! I need them back. They stud, by my side no matter what. They could always cheer me up and make me happy. No matter how awful things got, or how hurt I got. 

I need them back. 

POV: RANBOO

We brought Dre back to our house since they trusted me apparently. I wonder why. 

"Micheal! We're home!" Tubbo calls. 

Micheal comes running out, a smile on his face. He notices Dre behide me. Dre and Micheal look at each other before Dre runs out from behide me and jumps happily infont of Micheal. Micheal did the same, leaving me and Tubbo confused. 

"Maybe they're happy to have a new play friend," Tubbo suggested. 

I nodded and turned my attention back to Micheal and Dre playing togeter. It was a adorable site. Micheal brought Dre back to his room while me and Tubbo prepared dinner. Once we had made dinner I went to get the kids. 

I stepped onto the room to see both huddled over a map. I thought it was Micheal showing Dre the layout of the place before I saw what it really was. 

Micheal moved his finger to where Dream was and looked up at Dre who nodded. 

I fixed my face and smiled at them. "It's time for food! Micheal, did you show Dre the layout of the place?"

Micheal and Dre looked up and nodded. 

"How kind of you," I nodded. 

----TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY HELL----

We put the kids to bed and I pulled Tuboo away. 

"What's wrong, boo?" He asked, worried. 

"I think Micheal and Dre understand each other," I slowly explain. 

"Oh, that's nice,"

"Yes, buttttttttt........Micheal is trying to help Dre get back to Dream,"

".......hm......I'll tell everyone tomorrow,"

I hesitated before nodding. Although....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I don't know why....

😜☹💗🥰💗

Ooooo~

We have a helper. Micheal. (Wait to state the obvious 🙄)

Anyway, have an amazing day! Bye!