Chapter 10

I have decided to continue the story, with Techno. I do not at all mean to be disrespectful! I will continue it with Techno as in his memory. Thank you for understanding!

-Dream just magically appeared at the meeting 😍-

POV: DREAM

"Alright, Dream will stay with me," Philza said. 

"Can he stay with me?" Puffy asked. "I'm his mother!"

"Why don't we let Dream decide?" Techno suggested.

I nodded, liking that idea. "Can I decide?!"

The others nodded, and waited for my decision. I thought about who it should be. Of course I liked Puffy, but she did put me in Exile. Philza was nice, and Techno lived with him. So......Philza.

"I want to stay with Philza. But I would totally be fine with NO adult supervision," I added.

"No," They all said, making me sigh.

-----

"Where do I sleep?" I asked. 

Techno pointed to a room that was next to his. I opened the door. It was a guest bedroom. I shut the door and flopped onto the bed. This day was too much. Too much serects spilled. Too hard. 'If only I could run away....' I thought to myself. I immediately sat up and looked at the window. I quickly got up and went to the window. 'Idiots.' I thought, smirking. They left it unlocked. I opened the window and quietly climbed out. I was almost out when I heard the door open. I wipped my head around. 

"Dream, get down," Techno orders.

"You can't boss me around, pork," I said, grinning as I slipped out the window and landed on the solf snow. 

I wasted no time and ran into the forest. I instantly regeted something. I should've brought something warm. It started to snow. I mentally slapped myself as I kept running. I shuddlenly felt something in my leg. I feel as I screamed. I looked down, tears in my eyes, at my right leg. A arrow periced my skin. One end was in the front, and one was in the front of my leg. Techno came up and picked me up. 

"Idiot," Techno said. 

"I-I'm not!" I snapped. 

----

"Okay, this will hurt a bit," Philza said. 

I shut my eyes, preparing. Phil cut open my leg. I bit my tongue, letting tears fall. I shuddlenly felt a sharp pain, making me cry out. Someone's hand held mine, I squeezed it. The pain increases and then stops. I opened my eyes, watching Phil sow my cut. Tommy let go of my hand. I wispered a thank you before passing out.

🥲🤩🥲😘😋

Uhhhh how was it?

AND NO I DO NOT SHIP TOMMY AND DREAM!!! 

Goodbye.