Introduction

Hi guys, I like kinnporsche a lot and I hope you also like it, I haven't read the  full novel, but author has shown us very little part of kimchay. Maybe she has written a book dedicated only to kimchay I don't know but as a big fan of kimchay I think I should do some nice fanfiction for them.

I love there chemistry a lot, I like Jeff and barcode chemistry and it made me more fan of it.

I gonna do a crossover fanfiction of kinnporsche and Harry Potter but story gonna be totally based on kinnporsche and some other bl character.

I'm a big fan of Harry Potter or you can call me Potterhead. I have read all the parts of the Harry Potter.

This is totally bl story so please, I politely request any homophobic can get there stinky noses out of this story. This fanfiction is totally dedicated to bl fans. And I don't want any stupid fights and comments over this. There are lots of stories for you out there. So go and check it out but don't spread any of your negative here. But for my lovely fujoshi and fudanshi you are humbly welcome to come here and enjoy this story.

English is not my first language so please forgave me for any of my mistakes, but all of you are openly welcome to correct me. Tell me if you like this story ❤️❤️

WARNING
Possessiveness
Abuse
Heartbreak
Insult
Lying
Maybe m preg ( Haven't think about this yet )

NOTE: EVERY CHARACTERS AND PICTURES BELONG TO THEIR ORIGINAL AUTHOR AND ARTIST. I RESPECT THEM TO GIVING US SUCH WONDERFUL NOVELS, CHARACTER AND ARTISTIC WORK THEY CREAT.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THIS IS MY STORY. ANY PLAGIARISM IS CRIME, USE YOUR OWN BRAIN AND WRITE YOUR OWN STORY AND STOP STEALING OTHERS IDEA.