Chapter 2

I can feel the nervousness through all my body , all shaking and sweating, from the childhood I always have low self esteem.

I always want to be like hia but I know I can't, I try to calm myself by deep breath .

' calm down chay, just calm down, take a deep breath and every thing will be fine, just inhale and exhale"

It was last shop, narrow and shabby. Peeling gold letters over the door read -  Ollivanders: makers of fine wands since 382 B.C.

Standing at the front of Ollivanders shop,  trying to clam my self. I was so nervous by the thoughts of what type of wand I will get or will I get any wand or not,  what if every wand reject me. Such questions were coming in my mind.

'Damn!! porchay you are so negative, no no chay you have to think positive. BE POSITIVE!!!' With a sigh I stepped forward, opened the door and step inside, a tingling bell rang somewhere in the depths of the shop.

" Hel.. hello somebody here ??  hellooo..??"

There was so much quitness in the shop as if it was covered with a blanket of silence.

I could hear my own damn breath, which I was trying to control to be get normal.

"Porchayyy~"

I heard a whisper, instantly I turned my head to the side where it came from, but no one was there, Ignoring it I head towards the desk, but...

" Porchayyy~"

I turned my head so fast that for a moment it felt like my head would be snapped from my body. It's like someone was whispering in my ear.

" who is over there??" I ask in the direction where I heard whisperer come from. I was praying that someone was pranking me.

" Porchayyy~" now I'm scared

I wanted to know where this whispering is coming from. I started to move towards that sound.

I was remembering scenes from all those horror movies I have been watching, where they hear some voices coming from unknown place, still goes after it in cruosity and dies.

Passing through the shelf of wands, I start moving towards that voice, and after so many turns, I was stand in a front of a wooden door which may be closed for who knows how many years or maybe centuries

It was covered with so much dust and cobwebs in such a way that I could not even see it clearly. Perhaps no one ever try to come here, so cleaning it is a long way off.

This area was completely covered with darkness, only some small lamps were there which were giving light.I turned my eyes towards that door.

It was secure with enormous and heavy chains with a weird lock on it.