Chapter 1

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Run. As fast as she could run. She would be away from the hellhole. 'I would not be needed. It's alright. Once I can find a safe place, I'll change my identity.' the bald girl thought to herself, running away from the dreadful place, she once believed to be home.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

She found an abandoned house. Would have been stranded for nearly a decade. Who cares? The girl got shelter. She entered the house, scanning the region, till she could find some sort of method of communication. After thrashing the place, she found a wall phone. She picked up the phone, typing the number.

"Hello?"

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"If you don't come down the stairs in three seconds, I shall cancel our breakfast to your favorite place!" The man's voice traveled throughout the hallway and up the first floor, where the girl was putting on her ankle length socks.

"Three."

The girl grabs her deodorant, hastily trying to smell like (f/s).

"Two."

She runs down the stairs, grabbing her backpack as well.

"On- That was quick!" the man chuckles, roughly patting the girl's head.

"Well then, let's go have some tasty eggos! Shall we (F/n)?" He puts his browm leather hat on his head. The girl simply smiles, happy with her life. They soon reach the breakfast lounge, ordering a plate of eggos with whipped cream, along with Jim's usual eggs and bacon.

"Tasty." was all she said. This made Jim smile, as she finally had begun talking, after nearly seven years of being quiet. Jim Hopper had legally adopted the girl after she gave a call to him. The two finish their breakfast, as Jim drops the girl to her favorite place.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Back to seven years ago...

"......"

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

"He......"

"Don't worry, we'll be there soon."

The call was declined, as soon as Jim Hopper realised it was his in his old and abandoned house. Only one person knew about this house.

"(F/N)?!?!?"

He cried out.

It was his daughter. His long lost daughter. He had lost custody of his daughter (F/n) to another man, due to him and his ex splitting up. She had gained full custody of her. The daughter did not comply ever with this decision. But here she is, after seven tragic years, dealing with that crazy man in a suit, hugging her dad.

Jim Hopper.

He took her to his run down cabin, as she had been happily following his dad. His wife and daughter had recently passed away, to move away from the negativity, the two planned to shift to somewhere more fresh. He enrolled her into Hawkins school. She had been doing good, atleast that's what Jim thought. He had been studying about her guardian for a long time.

The man needed a little chit chat with Jim.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

The story of ten. How she became an important factor in the stranger things occurring at the peaceful town of Hawkins.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○