Chapter 2

"(F/n) Hopper

"(F/n) Hopper. Currently 17 years old. Part of the music club." Tommy tells Steve, as he checks out (F/n) talking to Nancy Wheeler. Steve smirks, looking at the two girls.

"Hey Nance! Up to join the music club?" (F/n) questions the much shorter girl, she had grown a soft spot towards the beautiful senior. "I'll think about it... Barb would definitely be up for it!" Barbara smiles back in response, as (F/n) slightly smiles awkwardly, not noticing three people approaching the girls.

"Wanna join us for the party this Saturday?" Tommy asks (F/n), as he creepily stares at the two girls. "I'll see you later Nance, Barb, Bye." She runs away, grabbing her black backpack. "Come on man! Just once!" Tommy yells out alerting the incoming group to Starr in the direction of (F/n). He begins running behind her, as Nancy and Barbara try to protest, much to Steve's desire to watch the show.

Tommy walks up to the girl, grabbing her by the shoulders, pulling her into a side hug. "Leave. Please." Her voice slightly quivered. This made Tommy feel higher than her. "Nope. Come for the party!" His grip on her shoulder tightens. "I said. Leave." Her voice quivers a little more, as she looks up, facing his disgusting smirk. "Nu uh! Come on now!" He goes to grab her face.

Everything feels in slow motion. She lifts her hand, embedded with beautiful rings, going to punch Tommy's face. He looks rather scared now, but before the punch could collide into his nose, she stops. "Leave. Or do I even have to threaten you at this point?" She smirks back, seeing Tommy take his hand away, making Nancy and Barbara smile.

She goes to her first class. History. Perfect. She happily takes the first seat. "Guys it's the freak!" one of the girl's call out. "Look it's the insecure little whore!" (F/n) retorts back, making the whole class roar into laughter. "Watch your mouth, Stacy." (F/n) looks back infront. Her favorite teacher, Miss Teller. "Good Morning Class."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

After attending the first three classes, she makes her way to the favorite table. "Hey." she said, her tray banging on the table at the Cafeteria hall. "(F/n)! The way you scared Tommy! HAAHHAAH" The boy spoke up, making (F/n) smirk. "Mike. This Saturday at your place right?" "YOU REMEMBER!" The same smirk placed on her face. "(F/n) Hopper."

The girl called out. She wore an expensive top, along with a beautiful skirt. (F/n) looked above, only for her smirk to turn into a smile. "BABE!" She calls out in a loud whisper, as the girl sits besides her. "How was class?" She asked, making the boys kind of jealous. "T'was good! How were yours?" Her face turned into a frown. "Katrina. You can tell me anything."

The boys were now intently listening to the two girls talk. "That whore Stacy." (F/n) got up from her seat, walking towards the 'popular bench' with seniors, as well Stacy and her two bitches. "What's your problem?" (F/n) asked, looking at Stacy with pure rage. "What did I d- Oh? Yeah I know it." She snickers, making the whole group laugh.

"I just, told everyone, you're a disgusting fa-" She crossed her limits. (F/n) did not want to fight, as instructed by her dad. "Stacy. I think so I'd like to add this. Unlike you, with your taste in men being popular and ugly, I have a wider range, and Katrina is one of them. So yea, fuck off." The whole group began whistling and booing Stacy, as (F/n) walked away, her words stinging Stacy's ego.

"Come BACK YOU MOTH-" It was as if (F/n) had godspeed, but she reached near Stacy in a minute, "Don't. You. Dare." (F/n)'s eyes slightly water. "Imagine not having a mother! Makes sense why she's into women!" Stacy laughs as the group cheers Stacy. "You've crossed the line." Saying this, (F/n) punched Stacy. She walked away, as Stacy began speaking.

"HEY WHORE. YOU KNOW WHY KATRINA DOES NOT KISS YOU? IT'S CAUSE SHE NEVER REALLY LIKED YOU. YOU REALLY THOUGHT." Katrina looked up horrified, her face turning pale. "So it is true. Katrina. Get. Out." (F/n) picked up Katrina, throwing her in Stacy's arms. "Be with your sickening whore."

She walked out of school, making the boys chase behind her. Nancy and Barbara, who were walking to go to the canteen noticed this, along with Steve and Tommy right behind.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"DAD THEY-" (F/n) could not even complete her sentence, as she choked on her tears. Jim wasn't the type of dad to have been physically affectionate. But gathering all his fatherly instict, the first thing he did was hug her. She cried in his arms for the whole evening. He quietly patted her head, calming the poor girl down. "I shall talk to the concerned teacher tomorrow."

He placed her in bed, as she still cried, falling asleep in the comfort of her home. The next day was Friday.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Morning Mrs. Wheeler!" (F/n) greeted. She smiled back, calling out to Mike and Nancy. "I'll just pick up Mike today. Nancy is going with Barbara I guess." "Sure Hon. You want to eat anything?" "No no! It's fine Mrs. Wheeler!" Mike walked downstairs, soon bidding his parents goodbye, as he got in the backseat with Dustin and Lucas.

"(F/n). About Yesterday..... You know we don't hate you.. right?" Will speaks up from the front seat, making (F/n) smile. "Yall are the best." She drove her car happily, but she still had to face Katrina and Stacy. "I'll see yall at lunch then!" She walked away from the boys, who were basically fawning over her.

"Hey Nance! Barbara!" The two smile at her. "So you still plan on joining the music club?" Barbara nodded happily, indicating a yes. "HAPPY TO HEAR I-" "(F/n) Hopper. The counselor wants to meet you. Now." Miss Teller calls out, having a sad smile on her face, scaring (F/n).

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

The reader will be 17 years in the fanfic. All the love interests have been either aged up or aged down.

Eleven will not be a love interest, as she would be the reader's step sister.