Chapter 4

It was late evening

It was late evening. (F/n) reached home at her usual time, knowing pretty well that her dad would be late, as he had been assigned with the missing case of Will Byers. 'I hope he's alright...' She thought to herself, before her dad barged in the house, she could sense his rage from the doorstep. "What's with all the noise?" (F/n) commented, making Hopper realize his harsh reaction.

"Nothing sweetheart. Let's just eat."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Today was Thursday. It had been nearly five days since Will Byers had gone missing. Mike, Dustin, Lucas and (F/n) got down the car, making their way to the gym. "I heard some new kids have joined.." Lucas comments. "Huh? Oh yeah, I love the girl. The only one who deals with my temper. Speak of the angel I suppose?"

A beautiful blonde makes her way towards (F/n) and the boys, her Hawkins cheerleading costume making (F/n) slightly blush in response. She always had that impactful aura, always knows how to use her charm. "Her name's Chrissy." (F/n) cuts of Dustin before he could ask her.

"Imma head to class, see yall there. Bye!"

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Students. We have three new students joining our class today." She calls out to the three, two of them being guys and the other was none other than Chrissy. Chrissy Cunningham. The blonde notices (F/n) in the class, as she softly smiles, making (F/n) slightly smile. The other two boys were Eddie Munson and Jason Carver.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"I see we've got a new member for the hellfire club~" A new voice calls out to (F/n), who went and sat beside Mike. "Nope. Came to meet some losers, looks like you're the head." (F/n) comments without looking at the man sitting on her other side. "So shy you can't even look me in the eye?" "Nah, just to disgusted to look you in th-"

Her words were cut off by her making eye contact with the freak, Eddie Munson. "What?" Eddie jokingly responds. "Nothing. Imma head somewhere else. Gu-" "Mike Wheeler, Dustin Henderson, Lucas Sinclair and (F/n) Hopper. Report to the Principal's cabin." the clerk calls out.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"It seems that The three of you were the last people to see Will...."

"Officer, are you suspecting us of?"

"No (F/n). The higher ups have told us to question you four, even though it's pretty clear you all aren't part of it." Jim speaks up, making (F/n) sigh in response. "Jesus Christ. But why me?" she questions, but before Jim could provide an explanation, a higher up comes to the table.

"Since you're....."

"I'm what..?"

"Dressed up that way and al-"

"Bullshit. Is that what the Hawkin's Police Department become, after a kid, who could possibly be mixed up in some huge mess, conclude and close the case shut?"

"Yo-"

"Enough. The interrogation's completed. I'm headed home. Have the worst day~"

(F/n) walks out the school, picking up her backup and car keys from the class. She drives up to the nearest Cafe, ordering herself a plate of crispy chocolate chip waffles and coffee. She pulls out the book she was reading, only to be distracted by that same pathetic voice.

"Not now Tommy."

"Woah calm down!" He joked, taking a seat opposite to her along with Carol, without her consent, while she looked at (F/n) with a lustful gaze, making (F/n) very uncomfortable. "Where's the ring leader, Mr. Harrington?" (F/n) blankly questions, not before being spotted by him.

"Speak of the devil."

"Hey there... And who is this?" Harrington questions the two, before gaping his mouth wide open, as he sat beside (F/n). "Come to my party." He demanded. "No. I have some work. Get out of my sight." She looked at the glass, staring at the beautiful evening sky.

"Nancy and Barbara would love to have your company though..." He slowly leaned towards her ear, his arm sneakily grabbing her shoulder, pulling her closer to him and now his voice turned into a low whisper. "And so would I...."

"Ew. Okay. Your seduction skills are horrible by the way. I'll come." (F/n) moves away, as her now slightly red ears turn back to their normal (s/c). The three of them finally leave (F/n) alone, as Mike, Lucas and Dustin enter the store, with Lucas sitting beside (F/n).

"Guys. We need to search Will. Today. Night." She orders, as she receives her order. "Order something bulky for yall. It's gunna be a longggg night." She smiles, as she again turned back to the now almost dark sky, the rain clouds making the atmosphere appear more eerie yet pretty.

'I'll find you Will. Just wait for us.'

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

A boy begins running away from something eerie looking, he notices the familiar spot, soon taking shelter in the Cafe, he could definitely hear something.

"Wh..... ere.... are..... you..."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○