Chapter 3

"Good Morning, (F/n)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Good Morning, (F/n)." A different voice spoke up. "Principal? Good Morning Sir." She bows down as sign of respect, with Jim following in after a few minutes. "I've come to file a complaint. Regarding my daughter." The Principal nodded back, acknowledging Hopper's request. "I heard what had happened the previous day. Mr. Hopper, I'd like to comment something."

"I really think your daughter needs help, because it's unna-" The Principal tried to continue, but was quieted by Hopper's defense. "Unnatural for liking someone? I won't abuse my power on you, that's against my morals," (F/n) slightly giggles in between sniffles, catching Hopper's attention. 'Yea sure dad, morals.' she communicated through her thoughts.

"If my daughter is not treated with the dignity the fucking Trustee's daughter receives, then I shall have to take legal measures, because oh I can still arrest the Trustee's daughter for her covered up actions." Hopper takes (F/n)'s hand in his, as he noticed her cheeks turn into a bright shade of red. He comforts her hand, as he takes her back to her class.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

History Class.

Miss Teller. "Good Morning Everyone." she smiles cheerily as she looks back at (F/n). She smiles back. "Okay so, Presentation will be held on Monday. I hope I've made myself clear. Let's see who can beat (F/n) this time!" She excitedly reports, making Stacy roll her eyes.

"The Presentation is simple. Talk about your favorite global historical event. It's not restricted to only American history, so feel free to explore." She assigns the roll call to the students, as she walks back to her desk.

"Kay then class, Le-"

"I'm sorry to interrupt the class Miss Teller, but the music band really needs (F/n)."

"Ohhhh I heard about the Hawkins Interschool band Competition tomorrow. (F/n). Go ahead."

"Thank you Miss Teller."

"(F/n)!"

"Barbara?! And Who is tha-"

"Hey!" The awkward girl says, standing beside Barbara. "I'm your senior! The name's Robin!"

"Okay band. Let's finish with our final practice."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

It was evening, when (F/n) dropped Mike, Will, Dustin and Lucas to their homes, returning to the Hopper residence. A smiling Hopper greats his daughter with a plate of eggos. "So....? MORALS HUH! PLEASE AHAHAHSH" (F/n) bursts into laughter, making the daughter and father grow closer than they already were.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"That was some good keyboard and singing (F/n)! You're a plus point to the Hawkins band!" Robin compliments her as (F/n) approaches her car with her dad, making the two bid good bye. "I'll drop you home first and then go to Mike's house." Hopper nods back in response with a smile. She dropped him off as she drives back to the Wheeler's house.

"Good Evening Mrs. and Mr. Wheeler! I'll go meet Mike!" (F/n) greets the family, making her way to the basement, as the couple smile at the girl. "Hey there kids!" "WE'RE NOT KIDS???? HAVE YOU SEEN OUR-" "OOOKAY I'm going to stop you right there Henderson!" she talks back, walking and sitting besides Will. "You enjoy their fart jokes?" (F/n) jokes with Will, making him smile.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Guys. IT'S EIGHT!" (F/n) yells, making the boys scream in response as she thrashes an empty packet of chips a them. "(F/N)." "Yes Lucas? Care to talk back to me? Or wanna talk to my rings?" She jokes as Lucas just stares like lost kid. "Kay then, does anyone want a drop back home, or are yall staying longer?" (F/n) asks, as she remembers on weekends she would play monopoly with her dad.

"Okay then. I'll see yall on Monday. Love yall! Also Mike, say hi to your hot sis!" (F/n) jokes as she walks out, greeting the couple good night.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Seven in the morning. "Good Morning Dad!" (F/n)'s cheery voice fills in the hallway, as Hopper prepared her tiffin. "Look who's got uo early today?" Hopper jokes, while he applies peanut butter and jelly on his sandwich.

"Dad. I got uo early today. Because. Of-"

"Because of what (F/n)?"

"DAD! DO YOU NOT REMEMBER?"

"Hu- Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. I see... You wanna visit the lakes. Go ahead. I'll meet you after school."

"Yep! Kay then, bye dad, love you~"

(F/n) makes her way to the lakes, admiring the beautiful scenery infront of her. She enters her car after a few minutes of reading. She plays music on the radio, on her way to pick up everyone from Mike's house.

"Good Morning Mrs. and Mr. Wheeler!" she smiles at the couple, who responds back to her with a smile.

"There you are!"

"Sup Lucas darling~ Where's the other three?"

Mike and Dustin exit the house, pulling (F/n) along with them. "What's the matter? Also.... Where is Will?" (F/n) questions the now tensed group.

"He had left for home the previous night. He said he wouldn't sleep over since he had some project he was working on!" Dustin responded in a cheery voice. "Oh.... Because I went to meet Miss Joyce, she said she had no clue. She did call the police, so hopefully they find him...."

"Yea. (F/n), don't take much stress, it might affect you.... Al-"

"We can go search for Will in the forest? Maybe not today but on Saturday?"

"Yes." The three boys respond in pure tension, as they get down the car, making their way to their classes.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Good Morning Class! Today is a beautiful day, isn't it?" Miss Teller responds. "Good Morning Ma'am." the class responds back. "Since today is Monday.... I hope everyone's ready with their presentation!"

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

The bell rang for break, (F/n) approached her locker, grabbing her lunch, not noticing the jocks appear right behind her neck.

"Looks like the girl's boyfriend is missing~" Brian, Stacy's boyfriend speaks up.

"She definitely was involved with it. I mean look at herself! Ha!" Stacy's voice echoes.

"You won't shut your mouth? Then Imma shut it for you, Stacy babe!" (F/n) eerily smiles, not before almost smacking her elbow onto Stacy's nose. If it would've made contact, Stacy would've almost broken her nose.

"Be blessed I did not use my rings. Now stop. Bothering. Me." Tears filled in her eyes, as she walked far away.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.