four,

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  four  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

- little freak, harry styles

" starry haze, crystal ball
somehow you've become some paranoia "

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  dead cheerleader  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The game was over, Hawkins High had won and the cheering had continued as well everyone exited the gym.

Gracie smiled as she went and hugged Steve. "Uh, I have to go do something but I'll catch a ride, so don't worry. I'll see you at home, though."

Steve's arms tightened around her shoulders. His head rested on top of hers, taking in the hugs she barely gave anymore.

Gracie used to always give meaningful hugs, but after everything she truly stopped caring and it was always the side-hugs. Steve hated those, especially from someone who was like his sister.

"Just be safe, okay? That's all I ask for." Gracie nodded against his chest, his heartbeat calming to her hears especially after the events that happened in the hall.

She held on to him a few seconds longer really taking it in. Being truthful, Gracie was scared. It seemed so real. He seemed so real, but he wasn't. That wasn't the Billy she used to know, that was the one who hurt her friends and attacked them at the mall.

"Okay. See you later." She sighed, pulling away from the hug. Steve smiled and ruffled her hair on top of her head.

She smacked his hands and away, sticking her tongue out at him and running away once she spotted Chrissy.

"Hey," she let out a deep breath before scanning the parking lot.

"He said to meet him by his van, and he'll be out in a minute, but I need to talk to someone so will you be fine waiting on your own?" She quickly let the words flow from her mouth and her hand filled with the ring on her thumb.

The blonde shyly nodded before wandering deep into the parking. Gracie's eyes flicked back and forth searching the lot for the one person she truly wanted to talk to.

Once she saw them her feet carried her there in less than a minute. "Mike." She rushed out grabbing his forearm and dragging him over to a lone car to talk. "I need to talk to you."

To say Mike was confused was an understatement. His head turned ti make eye contact with Dustin and Eddie who both looked curious to the conversation. "Um, about what?" He slowly looked back at his older friend almost in worry.