five,

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  five  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

- home, edith whiskers

" oh, home, let me come home
home is wherever I'm with you "

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  oar beating  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Shaking... her body was shaking. Her back pressed against the wall, eyes drawn to her hands that couldn't stop shaking. She was scared, terrified, really. She had just watched one of her closest friends die in a horrific way right before her eyes.

Gracie was tired of death. Tired of watching people she cared about die.

So she sat in the small junk filled shed Eddie had brought her to with only flashes of the previous night. It had been nearly twenty-four hours since the events happened. Obviously, neither of them had slept after witnessing such a thing.

"Eddie..." The shakiness of her voice was caught in his ears, sounding as if she was twenty feet away in a cave but truly stood not then five away from her. "Ed?"

It was hard for her to stand up but her worry for Eddie was greater than the shakiness of her body. Placing her palms on the ground to bring herself up she nearly fell as her legs stretched out.

Her hand trying to grip a shelf on her right creating a loud bang when a random rusty pot fell onto the floor. Finally getting herself to a stand, she held onto a table easing her way to the Munson boy.

"Eddie." She reached out to his shoulder, barely grazing the cotton material when he jumped at her. His eyes were wider than saucers staring into her own in a startled fright.

He gently reached his hand out to hers, taking it in his. "Sorry, sorry!" He ran his free hand through the curls of his hair beginning to stress out again.

Pulling her into him, he threw his arms around her waist, breathing in the scent of 'a touch of class' perfume that Steve had gifted her last Christmas.

"What do we do Eddie? We-We can't call the cops they won't believe us! They'll just think we did it..." His grip tightened on her letting her drop im her head into the dip of her neck, his body nearly going stiff as he felt the true shakiness of her.

"I'll figure it out, just leave it to me. Don't worry." He stared off into the rest of the shed, truly terrified and having no clue how to get them out of this predicament. But he needed to make sure he was the only one, Gracie didn't need all of this on her shoulders at the moment.