six,

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  six  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

- alright, gracie abrams

"    I don't know if I'll be alright
what will it take to make this good?   "

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  promises  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Eddie and Gracie had been coddled under the tarp of the boat when he suddenly heard noises and jumped from it. "Stay right there." He held he hand out stopping her from exiting the boat.

Eyes flicking from the grass to the trees through the window hopping for any sign of Dustin's arrival. "Shit." He cursed, seeing not a glimpse of human activity.

He quickly jolted bat onto the boat a the door swung open, eyes moving to the idle girl as a small shriek shot from her throat. "Jesus..."

Dustin strutted with a smile and grocery bags with the four behind him. "Delivery service." The two startled teens let out a heavy breath they held in when they nearly got their hearts blown out of their chest.

"What the hell, Dustin?" Gracie removed herself from the boat coming over to the four. Steve moved around them hugging her tightly, making sure not to his any of the bruises he formed.

He was truly sorry, he's never felt as much as he felt since last night. Never in a million years would he had thought he'd be beating his best friend with an oar. Removing herself from his with a smile, she sat next to Eddie who had begun shoving honeycomb cereal down his throat in the boat.

"May I have a bit?" Eddie's eyes flickered to her lips, hearing her soft voice flow from them. Humming out, he dug his hand inside grabbing a few before he brought them to her closed mouth.

Gracie didn't understand what he wanted her to do until he lightly pulled her lip with his thumb making her mouth open. The other four in the room watched in confusion or some disgust as he feed her the small sweet cereal with a shit eating grin.

Somehow she found her eyes staring into his as he placed a few in her mouth at a time, allowing her to swallow.

Their attention was brought to Dustin when he cleared his throat breaking their moment of peace. "Okay, then. So we got, uh, some good news and some bad news. How do you prefer it?" The eldest's eyes flickered down to the bronze haired girl who's eyes merely stared up at him waiting for him to answer.

"Bad news first, always." He moved his 'YooHoo' to the girl beside him allowing her to take a sip. A small chuckle ran from his mouth when he saw the small brown 'mustache' it had created above her lip.