✓✓APC--16✓✓

FADEELAH'S POV

Around 6pm I heard the honking of Fateema's car, I knew it's yaya, he has been using her car for the past two weeks claiming that his is at the garage and as much as I don't like being in her car, I prefer it than using a Uber, plus yaya drives it which is a plus for me.

I grabbed the baby powder that was on Laurah's dressing mirror and over applied it on her face, smudged her lips, eyes and brows with mascara then rushed out of the room, saying bye to her mum who was sitting with her four kids in the drawing room.

Outside the house, I noticed the car parked at the other side of the quiet and empty street, a few meters away from the house which was a first, seeing he was thirty minutes late to pick me up, I concluded he's in a hurry. I shrugged and cross over to the car but in a blink of an eye my mouth was clasped from my behind with a handkerchief

"Mmmhhmh," thinking it was Laurah trying to get revenge I tried calling out her name but it came out muffled, and the hands were too hard, rough, it's a-male? Panic set in 'am I in trouble?'

The person that did that roughly threw me into the car, my phone that I held in my hand fell and before I could struggle to fight my way out of his grip as he tried to rope my hands or to even figure out what the hell was going on, I slipped into complete oblivion.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

YA MUHAMMAD'S POV

A court summon

"Innalillahi wa Inna ilaihi raji'un, ya rabbi, what is happening to me, I've failed you dad, innalillahi wa Inna ilaihi raji'un," I repeated with my face between my palms.

First, it was Fadeela disrupting and destroying the peace of my home but compared to the report I received two weeks ago of line costs by capitalizing instead of expensing them which had inflated the company's revenues by making false entries, and this came to light when the company's internal audit department found almost $3.8million in fraudulent accounts which drew the attention of investors threatening to withdraw their share-

"Excuse me sir,"

"Yes, Linda," I answered raising my head that is pounding so hard it feels like I'm being hit by a hammer.

"There's an emergency online shareholders meeting coming up in the next 5hours."

"Hasbunallahu wa ni'imal wakeel," I'm sure it's going to entail voting for suspending me as an acting CEO, am I that incompetent. How worse could this get?

My mind trailed back to a day before they left for Hajj. Dad called me to his house.

"Muhammad," he called "I have no family, all my siblings returned to thier creator before I was born, my mum was an only child, so was my dad. I have no aunties nor uncles except for far relatives."

"I'm telling you this so you know that Fateema only had me since she lost her mum at birth, but now that you are her husband, I want to ask you for a couple of favours Muhammad,"

"Whatever it is dad, I will fulfill it by the grace of Allah." I replied.

"You and your family should please be the family Fateema never had, she's my only daughter but I was busy making millions, I didn't give her the attention, the care and the love she deserved, I wasn't the dad she asked for and that was one of the reasons I chose a responsible human who works under my territory to be her husband and out of only obedience, she accepted you as one, so please, protect her, ensure her safety and make sure no one gets to hurt her especially Patrick," I raised my head that was downcast the whole time, in bewilderment I asked,"you knew about Patrick?"