chapter 3: techno's library part 1

a/n haha I kind of forgot about techno"s voices so they will be added to this chapter

•.•'¯'•.•...................................................................... •.•'¯'•.•

(Techno pov)

I woke up to the voices screaming at me to wake up "chat can you please shut up I don't want to have a headache this early in the morning" and they started to quiet down. I was going to have to take ranboo to work with me because I didn't have a babysitter for him. I could have asked Eret but she babysits Wilbur's kids, and I rather not have to talk with Wilbur. I looked at the time 10 minutes had passed and the voices started being loud again.

Food
Go to sleep
E
Blood for the blood god

they couldn't stay quiet for longer than 10 minutes.

I got up and changed into my usual outfit. I went downstairs to the kitchen. I saw Niki making something "good morning Niki," I said, sounding tired " hey tech I'm making blueberry pancakes. Oh and I have your coffee," she said as she placed the coffee on the island where I was sitting "thanks".

Out of nowhere steve appeared "hi steve" I said standing up and putting food on his plate "oh ranboo hasn't met steve yet" Niki stated "oh yeah do you think they will get along together" I took a sip out of my coffee "yeah". "Oh, speaking of ranboo I should wake him up".

I went up to his room, and I opened the room to see him peacefully sleeping. I lightly shook him awake. He woke up and yawned "hey ranboo time to wake up '' I said.

"ok," he said sounding tired

ranboo got out of bed and we made our way down the stairs but ranboo stopped when he saw Steve. he looked scared, Steve looked excited he was wagging his tail." oh ranboo he's not scary, he is very friendly I promise". "you promise?" he asked.

"yes"

"ok", I reached out my hand for him to grab it and surprisingly he did. He put his hand out for Steve to smell. After one sniff Steve started to lick ranboo's hand at first he was surprised but then started to giggle. ranboo looked at me and smiled, he let go of my hand and started to pet Steve. I looked up at Niki. She was smiling and the voices seemed to be happy.

awwww
protect
E
pog
eat

"come on ranboo let's eat" we sat down at the small table we have Niki gave us our pancakes and gave ranboo a cup of milk "Ranboo do you like the pancakes," Niki asked "yes " he replied.

When we finished eating we got ready, ranboo put on a purple hoodie and some black sweatpants. I had already changed so we said bye to Niki and got into my car and drove the short trip to my library. We parked in front of the library, i opened up the library.

"Uh well ranboo this is my library you are free to do whatever you want as long as you don't burn the place down," I said ranboo just nodded and started looking around the library. I went behind the counter I saw that ranboo had found a book and sat down on the chairs I had next to the windows that looked into the library.

I chected what people had to ture in their books in today and one of them just so happened to be philza. No mater what i try to do i can never get them to leave me alone i sghided and started puting some books where they belong as always the voices were being annoying.

E
Philza
Ranboo
Boookkkkssss
Books are for nerds
E

After some time of puting some books away the bell at the door chimed and the one and only waked in.

•.•'¯'•.•...................................................................... •.•'¯'•.•

Word count:682

a/n: hello im back sorry i havent posted in a while i was very busy but now im out of school so thats good ill try to to post once a week if i can :) -𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓰𝓸