Chapter 7: Wilbur and the gremlins

/n hello and welcome back, so um for plot reasons instead of adopting techno is fostering ranboo

•.•'¯'•.•...................................................................... •.•'¯'•.•

(techno pov)

"Wilbur, what are you doing here?" I asked, Wilbur was holding fundy's hand, and next to him was Sally holding Tommy "Sorry I didn't call before but this is an emergency". "Oh well um come in" I moved out of the way and let them go into the living room, niki was sitting on the couch with Ranboo. Ranboo looked nervous of course the one day that I was tired and stressed Wilbur comes.

"techno who is he," Wilbur asked

"Wilbur this is ranboo, ranboo this is Wilbur, Sally, and their children'' I explain. niki whispers something to ranboo and he nodded "um techno me and ranboo are going to make breakfast" niki grabbed ranboo's hand and led him to the kitchen. I turned back to Wilbur "you can sit down and then explain why you are here". we sat down "techno why is that kid in your house".

"m-the kid has a name and I'm fostering him that's all you need to know, so why are you here? I was kind of annoyed by them. Wilbur looked at Sally which was sitting next to him and she nodded.

"ok well the thing is we need you to take care of the kids for us and before you say no it is a family emergency, we asked Eret but he can't we cant ask dad because he isn't home and well you were the only other person I thought of. And you can't say anything about not knowing how to take care of kids" he pointed to the kitchen where niki and ranboo were making breakfast "so can you please help us it'll only be for a few days" He asked.

"Fine I'll do it but they better not cause trouble or else" I responded

"yeah of course you that fundy is a good kid and so is Tommy but he can be a handful sometimes" Wilbur sat up " get their things and um could you not let my children starve or die in any other way"

"I'll try not to" I responded

they went out to their car to get their things and then put them next to the door. they said their goodbyes and were off, fundy and Tommy were just sitting on the couch staring at me. I slowly started walking to the kitchen to ask niki for help.

techno doesn't know how to take care of kids
you scared of them
get rid of them
ranboo is the only important child

"niki I need your help please", she turned around and looked at me "what is techno, did the kid already scare you?". ranboo giggled at her comment, "no just that um I don't know how to deal with children, they are like monsters or something with their little disgusting sticky fingers". she shook her head "well I'll deal with the 'monsters'' and you can set the table, it's not that hard techno they are kids just like ranboo".

"no niki you don't understand they talk ranboo doesn't talk much"

I walked over to ranboo who was sitting on the counter eating a strawberry "you understand me right" ⟟ asked he nodded. I ruffled his hair "they won't do anything and if they do Wilbur wouldn't have children anymore". he looked down "sorry if I was being bothersome this morning", I turned so he would be looking at me but not making eye contact "ranboo you were not being bothersome helping you because I want to. now let's get the table ready before niki murders us".

awww
protect at all costs
sofftnoblade
oreo boy my beloved
never annoying

Ranboo helped me get the tableau ready for breakfast, niki had made eggs and bacon. " so you're the great technoblade I've heard about" Tommy said "what do you mean" I asked. "Well, Wilbur told me that you know how to sword fight he also told me that you dropkick kids for fun I think that's cool just don't dropkick me but you can dropkick fundy all you want. but he also told me that you are a nerd because you can play violin and you like reading".

"Tommy he isn't a beard he's just smart," fundy said

'Whatever, so technoblade will you teach me how to sword fight" he asked, "no" "Whyyyy nottt".
"Oh nut you're giving ranboo lessons," niki said, "niki he is the only exception". "Wait is he like your son or something," fundy asked, I choked on my food.

yes
Ranson
Say yes
Awww
You're a father now

" well um, I'm fostering him," I said more like a question.

"So he's your son," Tommy said "Tommy that's not what fostering means," fundy said, "I know what fostering means bitch I was fostered before, but when you're fostering someone you can adopt the if you want". Fundy and Tommy kept fighting about random things till we finished breakfast. When we finished niki made me wash the dishes and the kids went to the living room.
niki walked up to me.

"What they said is true" niki walked up to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked I know exactly what she meant "you know exactly what I mean, you think of him as your son and he thinks of you as a parental figure" "how would you know" "techno he feels comfortable around you he talks to you a lot more when, I talk to him I only get a few wourdes out of him. Your also softer around him and before you say your not you give him hughes and in the 3 and a half years we have lived together you maby gave me one hug, ive nver seen you soft with anyone only steve.".

"Ok i get it im a little soft tourdes him" i dried my hands and we walked to the living room and he wasn't there.'' Where is he?" I asked her, "oh he went to his room". I turned around and started to walk up the stairs "soft" niki called after me.

•.•'¯'•.•...................................................................... •.•'¯'•.•

World count:

A/n:hello people i hope you like this chapter, i an making another story it will be a beeduo/bench band au I'll probably post the first chapter on by brithday the 5th of july so be expecting that soon - 𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓰𝓸