chapter 5: family bonding time :)

a/n hello this chapter will be fluff but hopefully the next one will be angst honestly writing has been the only thing keeping me busy everything else is just boring :)

•.•´¯'•.•……………………………………………………..........     •.•'¯´•.•

Techno pov:

It had been some time after me and ranboo got home. I was sitting on the couch, and ranboo and steve were laying on the ground we were watching tv. We were waiting for Niki to get home she would usually get here by now the bakery must be busier than usual or her coworker are late. if she doesn't get home soon I'm going to have to make dinner which usually ends in me making something with potatoes.

After some time we heard the door open and in walked Niki with a box in her hands “hey techno, ranboo” she had a smile on her face as always. ranboo sat up and waved at her, “hey Niki what is that” I asked worried. She placed the box down on the coffee table then she pulled out a blake ball of fur it took me some time to process what it was when it clicked, I saw ranboo’s face lighten in joy.

“ITS A CAT!” me and ranboo said in unison.

“Yep!” Niki replied, “how did you get a cat,” I asked. “I found it, I was taking out the trash when I found it rummaging around and it's so small, and its mother didn't seem to be around so I gave it some milk and decided to bring it home”. I sighed “whhyyy” “can I hold it,” ranboo asked Niki, she nodded and gave it to him.

Cute
Keep it

Awww
Protect :)

“It's so cute, can we keep it techno,” ranboo asked “no” “why not” “fine as long as you take care of it and if it dies it's not my problem” I responded. “Yay” ranboo gave the kitten back to Niki then he hugged me, I was surprised but hugged him back after a few seconds he pull away. I stood up “well I'm going to make diner meanwhile you two can play with the cat and find a name for it tomorrow we can get it supplies”.

Ranboo pov

Techno left to make dinner “soo what do you want to name her?” Niki asked me. Techno agreed to let us keep the cat and now they were going to let me name it that was the nicest a family has ever been to me. Techno might seem intimidating but he was nice to me, nicer than any other family has ever been. I had to pick a name for that cat oh god what am I going to name her?.

“Hmm…. how about ender,” I said looking up at Niki.

“Ohh I like that name” she smiled at me, and we played with ender for some time she is small and have blake fur that is fluffy and soft. After that techno got us and gave us dinner he made potato soup it tasted amazing, supposedly techno has a small potato farm in that backyard. According to Niki, it is unreasonable to have that many potatoes but I quite like potatoes. After that we watch some tv then we went to sleep.

{the next day around 12}

Today has gone well so far It's the weekend so techno and Niki don't have to work, and we didn't have to wake up early I'm used to waking up early so I could eat breakfast before the other kids so they didn't bother me while trying to eat but it felt nice not waking early. Niki made breakfast not trusting techno cause he would make something with potatoes.

and now I was playing with Steve in the living room while techno was reading a book with ender. Niki walked I'm "get you two we're going to the backyard" "why," asked techno. "Because that's what families do they go outside and do things together. Didn't you do that type of stuff wither your family techno?” she asked. “No most of the time I was just in my room reading”

“Of course you were. Anyways come on I need help with the garden and you need to pick your potatoes” she opened the door to the backyard me and techno folwed her. The backyard was big it dint have a fence but instead, it was surrounded by the forest the house was surrounded by flowers and all different types of plants. there was a shed and next to it was the potato farm.

Niki started to water the plants, techno was just standing next to the door. Steve ran up to me with a ball and placed it down at my feet I turn to techno, “he wants you to play fetch with him kid” he explained to me. I grabbed the ball and throw it steve chased after it and then brought it back to me.

After some time of me throwing the ball and steve beginning it back to me. He stopped and went to a random spot in the backyard and started to sniff the air.

(techno pov)

Ranboo and steve were playing fetch when steve stopped to smell the air then at the place then purple particles appeared like the ones that ranboo sometimes had around him. Then there were some endermen sounds happened and an enderman appeared. I recognized the endermen it was Edward who would sometimes be around.

I walked over to ranboo and put my hand on his shoulder he filched I decided to ignore it for now.
“Ranboo this is Edward he is an endermen just like you he sometimes hangs out with us” I explained. Edward made some vwoop type of sounds. Edward walked over to us and looked down at ranboo.

"⊑⟟ ⟟'⋔ ⟒⎅⍙⏃⍀⎅" Edward said "⊑⟒⌰⌰⍜ ⟟'⋔ ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜" ranboo replied. I was so confused ranboo knew the endermen language I looked over at Niki she was also surprised. 

"⍙⟒⌰⌰, ⟟⏁ ⟟⌇ ⋏⟟☊⟒ ⏁⍜ ⋔⟒⟒⏁ ⊬⍜⎍ ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜. ⟟'⎐⟒ ⋏⟒⎐⟒⍀ ⌇⟒⟒⋏ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏃⍀⍜⎍⋏⎅ ⏃⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ⋏⟒⍙ ⏃⍀⍜⎍⋏⎅ ⊑⟒⍀⟒" -edward

"⊬⟒⌇ ⏁⟒☊⊑⋏⍜ ⏃⎅⍜⌿⏁⟒⎅ ⋔⟒ ⊬⟒⌇⏁⟒⍀⎅⏃⊬" -ranboo

"⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⟟⌇ ⎐⟒⍀⊬ ☊⍜⍜⌰ ⏁⟒☊⊑⋏⍜ ⟟⌇ ⏃ ⎐⟒⍀⊬ ⋏⟟☊⟒ ⋔⏃⋏, ⍙⟒⌰⌰ ⟟⏁ ⍙⏃⌇ ⋏⟟☊⟒ ⋔⟒⟒⏁⟟⋏☌ ⊬⍜⎍ ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜ ⏚⎍⏁ ⟟ ⊑⏃⎐⟒ ⏁⍜ ☌⍜ ⏚⊬⟒”-edward

"⟟⏁ ⍙⏃⌇ ⋏⟟☊⟒ ⋔⟒⟒⏁⟟⋏☌ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏁⍜⍜ ⟒⎅⍙⏃⍀⎅ ⏚⊬⟒ ⏚⊬⟒"-ranboo

“ wha- h-how did you talk to him and understand,” I asked “techno I honestly don't know endermen instincts I think I've never really indicated with any endermen other than” he trailed off “but I don't really remember them I was very young when they, anyway yeah”

Poor kid
Sad 
Tematice backstory!?
Who is ‘them’?

Niki walked over to us “hm I would assume it instinct the same way that I know how to take care of plants because I'm a floran hybrid or the way you're very good at combat with a sword because you're a piglin hybrid” she spoke I nodded “Mabey, wait niki you gave me ranboo how would you like to learn sword fighting also know as learning haw to stable people with a sward” I asked

“You would teach me?” ranboo questioned “yeah why not it would be fun I used to fence it pretty similar to sword fighting which I'm used to doing,” I said “ok why not” ranboo said. After that, 
tried Ranboo a bit helping him with his stance.

After that, we ate lunch and then went to the pet store to get ender some things that she needed like food, a bed, toys, a litter box, and other things cats need. Niki and ranboo were having a blast spending all my money on that cat but if it made ranboo happy and more conthblue with us so I didn't mind.

Soft
Technodad
Softnoblade

Then we went to the store to get ranboo some things, and then niki decide we should take him to see her friend eret that owns a clothes store to get him some more clothes then we went home to have dinner.

•.•´¯'•.•……………………………………………………..........     •.•'¯´•.•

World count: 1311

A/N: longer chaper the end was kind of rushed sorry but i hop you enjoyed it if you have any idias for what i could add to the book you can tell me -𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓰𝓸