Prolongue

A horrid outburst of an alarm sounded within the ears of the young girl, she groaned and stretched to smack the tiny box attempting to turn the annoying sound off. Opening her eyes she glanced round the state of the disgusting room before staring at the red bold numbers which read 10:07.

"Oh shit," Bed sheets went flying around her already state of a bedroom before flinging items off loose clothing around. Throwing on the clothes while stumbling into the hallways of her apartment wasn't the most ideal start to the morning.

Suddenly, her phone began to ring welcoming a sigh to escape her mouth, she then shook her head before answering the call. It was her stupid, annoying manager.
"Clara! Where the fuck are you?" The man basically screaming down the phone, as the girl shut the door behind her and sprinting towards her car before racing down to the site which she was expected to be.

"I'm on my way now! Chill out." A huff came from the other side of the phone. "You slept in again didn't you?" A slight smirk grew on the girls face as she slammed her foot down on her accelerator.

Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, the greatest circuit to be built in Spain. Also where Clara was supposed to be nearly an hour ago. Flying into the busy car park she spotted the aggressive face of her manager. Clara rolled her eyes.

"I'm getting so sick and tired of this Clara." No hello or anything, straight to the point. Clara didn't mind getting straight to the point but... She didn't like her manger, he was always getting on her nerves. "Well guess whose here now, me. So let's get to the track."

They began to make their way towards what Clara would like to call her second home as she was there for most of her days perfecting every imperfection. Interviewers came running towards her but Clara went over to her team to view her kart in all its glory, red and yellow to represent Spain and white which makes the colours pop.

Not long later the kart was set and ready to be racing down the track. There was never a nervous bone within Clara's body like now for example, it was one of her perks. Most would be throwing up or bouncing their leg up and down but not Clara, she was care free.

))))))))
•I feel like that made Clara a 'Im not like other girls' type 😭 I don't think she is like that but it depends how you read it 💀.
Anyway thanks for taking the time to read my story. Love ya. <3