part 1

"Oh my... H- he over took from the outside!" Words stuttered from the commentators mouth. The commentator, gob smacked, stared in awe surprised by the unexpected move. It took some balls doing it.
"It's a she John. It's a she." His friend informed him. Clara's manger couldn't be more chuffed. She was winning, it was no surprise but who she was leading was. Journalists are already charging towards Eddie like a stampede. "Of course,"

There was no way this unusual moment would not be spoken about every second of the rest of the day possibly for the next week or possibly month. Speeding past the crowd which was held next to the checkered flag Clara put her fist into the air while another p1 was added to her record. Pulling off her helmet brought a gasp to fill the hair. Her long eyelashes fluttered and her hair unravelled from the confide space. No one expected such talent from a girl... Especially him.

"Eddie I am NOT doing media today, tell them to fuck off," Clara continuing her race on foot back to her private hut. "For goodness sake Clara do you know who you overtook?" Clara didn't react as Eddie spat that comment in her face. She didn't care which wanna be she over took just as long as she won. Reporters clambered at her door banging and knocking some shouting others screaming. After a while they became interested in someone else and hunted them down as a pack of lions would.

"Finally!" Cleaning up after herself before sneaking off to attempt get a quiet few laps round the track for entertainment. Clenching her teeth while trying to close her door then hurrying along to her kart not looking where she was going her face met body.

Quiet a small part so I apologise they will get longer I promise. Hope you're liking it so far.