Part 8

Hours and hours flew by yet it felt like minutes. Clara showed off her impressive skills in the sim game making Lando drool all over the girl but Carlos on the other hand constantly rolled his eyes, muttered under his breath and isolated himself. The girl didn't know if he was just in a mood or she had done something wrong but she was soon able to ask him as they were dropping Lando off at his house. "Well Clara, now you know where I live." Lando winked at her and waved his hands bye to the two. Both Clara and Carlos were slightly relieved since the awful music he had forcefully put on could be turned off.

They both stretched towards the radio to switch it off but both hands collided. Sorry instantly slipped out of the girls mouth but it was soon followed by a why. "Because I hit your hand." Nothing followed in reply to the girl so they sat in complete silence. Awkward? Yes. Weird? Yes. Wanting to hide away for the rest of her life? Yes. Clara didn't know what to do or what she had done. As Lando lived not to far away they arrived home in no time. Slamming both doors shut awaiting to enter the beautiful home as the man unlocked to door.

"Did I do something?" In a passive aggressive tone Clara broke the silence. "What?" Clara huffed in annoyance at his stupid reply. "You heard what I said, what did I do!?" Angry began to bubble within the girl. The man just stared at her. "You know what fuck off!" Screaming at him before flipping him off and rushing out the room. That was until hands snaked around her waist pulling her back towards the spot she left. His face not even inches apart from hers. Staring into each other's eyes, all anger left their souls. Both of them stood there not moving an inch only that their breathing moved in sync as their chests opened and closed. What seemed to be decades had passed before the silence was broken. "It's urm it's getting late Clara."

***

Carlos POV:
Staring up at my ceiling unable to fall asleep I began to scroll through instagram, like a few posts maybe make some fans day by even commenting possibly sharing it to his story. While doing so I noticed that her instagram had that little green circle which indicated she is online. Me being me I obviously had to message her.

Carlos:
How come you're still up

Clara:
Could same the same for you.

Carlos:
Fine you got me 🙄

Clara:
Still with the eye rolling.
Silly boy.

Carlos:
Hey!
I'm not a boy :(
I'm a man!

Clara:
Keep telling yourself that chilli.

***

Normal POV
Finally attempting to fall asleep and sudden creek of the door spooked Clara. Her door began to open wide to reveal Carlos. "OMG CARLOS! You can't do that you scared the living shit out of me!" A low chuckle came from the man and he began to climb onto the bed and lay above the sheets next to Clara who was visible freezing. "Still not use to the English weather?" Now laying on his side facing the Spanish girl. "That obvious?"

))))))))
Imagine how creepy it would be to just see someone standing in your door way 😐🧍