🐟

ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE

BAD GRAMMAR

AGE GAPS

PEDOPHILIA

  "Huh" a confused and dazed  h/c girl looked around at her blurry  surroundings. Sitting up from the soft  cushion of the it let out a 'squeak' noise blinking away the tiny tears that formed on her eyes she sees a tall figure approaching "you're awake, that's good" rubbing her eyes her vision finally cleared up to see a tall man with a ragging haircut and black eyes that seemed like a void. Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked at him 'isn't that shinchiro? From Tokyo revengers?'. Her dotted eyes looked at him. He lightly chuckled at the girls antics, taking his rough hand a caressed the side of her face stopping his thumb at her lip.

"W-where am I?" Shinchiros smile seemed to widen as he moved his thumb in her mouth 'w-what is he doing?!' "You were passed out in a field, good thing I found you huh?" Signing he dropped his hand to sit beside her. "How's your head feeling?and nausea or pain?" "N-no!" She squeaked out. He grinned ear from ear while he stared at her awkward form, fiddling with her thumbs she glanced at him through the side "uhh, do you have (f/d)?" Raising an eyebrow in deep thought he couldn't so he stood up to look in his mini fridge, "I'll be right back luv" he smiled as he went to the back of the shop. Finally letting out a deep shaky breath she felt the waterworks build up 'im in one of my favorite anime's, I've left my little sister behind and mother..am I even still alive in my world? My friends and-and my dreams' her teeth gritted against each other and her nails sighed in her thighs.

"Yo! I don't have any but we can head up to the connivence store?" 'I can trust him right?' NO YOU CANT 'he's so kind in the anime' she looked up but then faltered 'but he was acting weird..the thumb thing..' "what do you say luv?" Sending him a small smile she nodded. Shinichiro held a hand out for her to take and she did .

1MONTH LATER, SHIBUYA 2003

'Shinchiros death is coming up in a few days' she sighed as she kicked a pebble, on the plus side her and tomans founders were really close. "Yo! N/n-chan, hop on" not even hesitating she ran toward the bike a big smile made its way to her face "chi-chi!" She excitedly exclaimed. The older male chuckled, a light pink dusting his cheeks, he picked up the girl and set her on his lap placing little kisses on her face "hey angel~" . Situating her on the bike and putting her f/c helmet on he knocked in it three times "all set?" "Yeppers!" He smiled turning back to the front "alright now hold on tight, I want you to meet some one" her eyes lit up 'pleas be izana and kakucho pleas please please please!'.

Stopping infront of an orphanage the little girl couldn't help but squeal 'oh my! Oh my!' Shinchiros just chuckled at the site. Hopping off the bike he took the f/c helmet off "stay put sugar foot" "mk!" She kicked her little legs. Oh how he loved how obedient she was, she watched his figure waltz into the orphanage. Not more than 5 minutes later he walked back out fetching y/n, smiling they walked hand in hand to the back of the building 'oooh pretty'. Shinchiros black eyes glanced at her when she stopped, lightly tugging her arm they continued walking forward "ah! There they are, YO! IZANA!!KAKUCHO!" Little izana came running up with a grin "oni-Cha.." his smile and voiced faltered at the site of your smiling figure. His arm was now put at his side as he stared at you "who's that." She spat out clearly unhappy 'uh oh, I don't want him to not like me'  shinchiro ushered you to izana "Izana this is n/n!" At this his attitude turned into a happy one 'bipolar little sh-' "Hello! N/N-CHAN, IM IZANA!" "H-hi" she nervously replied back. Bouncing back and forth of her heels she looked up the see kakucho finally made it.

Blushing at the older boy she quickly looked down again, scar face-I mean kakucho stared at your chubby cheeks that were red "hey, hey angel why not go play with them" "uhmmm ok!" Izana  wasted no time intertwining his fingers with yours. Smiling softly at you the duo began skipping "I've heard so much about you! So much" the little girl stopped kinda feeling uneased "ok 😄😀"  and she sat down under a tree trying to process any ill intent, but they were just kids..right?  infront of them was a pouting kakucho 'he always gets the attention..' "izana?" The boy hummed in reply as he looked  at his servant "can I call you zuzu?" His tanned cheeks lit up "WHAT? I mean-" he faked cough in his fist "yes.." "yay! And you! What's your name?" She grinned at the boy infront of her.

He fumbled over his words "I-hit-k-u-uhm" izana rolled his eyes "the dimwits name is kakucho" "ohh ok! Choo choo! Zuzu you're both now my best friends.

————————————

SHIBUYA, TOKYO AUG. 3, 2003

'This is the day of chi-chi's death, beside all his weird behavior you've grown fonder of him. You sat on the couch with Mikey as draken was in the kitchen snacking "I'm gonna go head out to the shop!" He said ans he walked in the living room.   Mikey grunted as he rubbed his head and y/n grinned when he kissed her forehead. When he finished  y/n shot up startling the poor boy "I wanna go! I wanna go!" She ran to the door and quickly put in her shoes "someone's eager to hang out with me huh? " "yep!" "H-HEY! What about me?" Mikey poured from the couch, simply turning to him and smiling she unconsciously let out a 'Womp Womp' at his saddened state. Gawking at the girl (😦) she giggled and ran out the door with shinchiros behind her.

After driving for a few they finally reached the shop at sunset 'almost time' she watched on the bike as shinchiro unlocked the door, stuffing the keys back in his pocket and putting door stopper he walked back to the girl. Giddily he picked her up , he made a 'whoosh' sound with his mouth when he held her up in the air like simba putting her back down he  carried her. One hand held her bottom in place as the other one rested comfortable on her back. Putting his foot in between where the wedge made a gap, he used his leg to kick it open wider "chi-chis so strong!" 'No your not ;)'. Once inside she shivered at the temperature change 'so cold' "here-" shinchiro day you down as took his jacket off "there we go! You look adorable in my jacket" smiling they went to the back of the shop chatting and y/n occasionally helping shin.

——-

'Click' shinchiro froze in his place at the sound he heard "the hell?" Slowly getting up he grabbed a wrench "stay here n/n.." he handed her his phone "have 911 on speed dial" she quickly got up and grabbed his hand "wait chi-chi! She grabbed a helmet off the shelf and latched it on his head "extra protection!" He nodded with a smile and went out 'please work' she quickly typed the number in "911 what's your emergency?" "Someone broke into my brothers shop and they attacked him!" "Alright run stay calm and give us the address" "ok, it's xxx-xxx-x" alright are yoh ok?" Stuttering when she finally heard the thud and tiny voices she hung up on the phone and rushed toward his side "CHI-CHI!" She yelled out. She ran to him "s-shinchiro? Mikey's older brother? A-and n/n-chan..." "KAZUTORA YOU IDIOT" she looked at the commotion and then right back at shinchiros half lidded eyes "I-it's ok!" He weakly smiled at the girl "yeah...I know" 

Kazutora breath became labored "n/n-chan! N/n-chan!! I swear I didn't mean it I'll come back to you! I swear! SWEAR!!"