🐟

NSFW

Mikey layed in his bed scheming an idea, smiling at the idea he quickly grabbed his phone beside his bed dialing up a certain someone's number "hey n/n-chin! Wanna come over no one's home anyway, I remember you saying that you wanted to work on your breathing when you run so I've come up with a cool exercise that'll help." The girl on the other smiled "ok! I'll be there! Is Draken coming?" He smirked hearing that "let me ask" she hummed happily "ok! See you soon, in about 20?" He replied a 'yeah'

The giddy feeling in his chest didn't surpress, pressing in drakens number he told him the plan, agree easily Draken put on a pair of sweat pants like Mikey asked. A few later Draken was there, all that was left was for you to arrive. Mikey sat on the couch "you got the blindfold?" He nodded.

DING DONG

'Finally' running to the door he opened it to be met by you "hello!" He returned your greeting with a wave before ushering you inside. "Let's go to my bedroom"'he nudged you ahead before nodding at draken.

Arriving in the room Mikey asked you to sit on the floor, on your knees "do you trust me?" She nodded "ok good, I need you to put this blindfold on"'nodding draken walked forward and tied it securely on her face.

"Now I need you to open your mouth, kinda widely" she scrunched her eyebrows a bit " why?" He hummed disapprovingly   "I thought you trusted me" Draken sighed just wanting to do it already, not saying anything else she opened her mouth.

" wider" he commanded

Obeying she opened it wider 

"Good.."

The light sound of ruffling and then a small thud was heard before footsteps, "hold onto my thighs if you need support, ok? Drakens right beside me"'nodding he stuck his member inside her mouth.

Her lips closed around it hearing Mikey's voice she looked up at him (even tho she can't see him) "I-i need you to move your head in a bobbing motion" popping his member out her mouth she nodded before he grabbed her hand and wrapped it around it.

Bringing her mouth closer she put it in again before slowly going up and down. Draken stood there quietly yanking his meat at the sights "sh*t" grabbing the back of her head he pushed her all the way down keeping her there 

A muffled yelp escaped as she grabbed onto his thighs "mmf" Mikey grinned before pulling her head back "good girl.." he took a strand of hair and gently twirled it before speaking "now I want you to lick and kiss it and spit on it" confused she asked a question "why?" Ignoring her he pressed the tip against her lips.

Sucking on the tip she couldn't help but feel something 'what's this?' Throwing it off she focused on whatever she spat on, rubbing it around with her tongue. Bringing her mouth down again she took in enough where she wasn't choking. 

He intertwined his fingers in her silky strands before aggressively forcing her head to go up and down "ohhh sh*tt y/n" he licked his lips as he felt the familiar feeling in his stomach "just a few more" slowing down his pace he pulled out and let her breath "a-are you sure t-this helps with my breathing?" He responded 'yes'

Putting it back in her mouth he started bobbing again "F*CK" the warm semen shit down her through, pooling away he gasped as she gasped too "swallow it" she whipped her lips as she followed "what was that?"

"It was a medicine" she nodded "oh ok..." Draken sighed before getting on the bed "get on the bed and take off the blind fold" o-oh ok.."  Mikey shot him a look that Draken just ignored 

She took off the thing that was blinded her to see Draken with his bottoms off "inbetween my legs" confused she obliged "I wanna see those pretty eyes of yours" nodding she asked a question "what do I do?" 

Guiding her head down he told her to open her mouth, down so she slowly sink down on his member "that's it" in the corner like a little rat Mikey jerked off st the scene.

E/c eyes bore into his own as she nodded up and down "there we go, you're getting it" shifting a little he rested his weight on one elbow as his free had gently held the side of your face.

Meeting her lave he bucksed his hips up successfully making he gag each time. The erratic breathing filled the room beside the wet sounds and incoherent curse words of Mikey.

Releasing inside her mouth she swallowed 

"We're not done yet"

Taking her head he pushed in back down but this time completely 

"Mikey"

Nodding ok understanding he took a box out his closet 'these are just for you!' Smiling he pulled out a butt plug and vibrator. Licking his lips he went up to her arched back and pulled her shirts down 

Confused she tried to look up but draken was holding her firm

Being gentle he pushed it in before turning it on medium and moving to the plug 

Light moans escaped her lips at the new sensation 

Raising her head up he allowed her to breath