🐟

Y/n was talking to Emma when Draken called them over "y/n! Emma..come over here!" The h/c girl immediately sprung up and ran over there "Kenny!" "N/nnn!" He held out his arms as she jumped in his.  He adjusted there position a little so it was more comfortable, Emma eyes shifted uncomfortably away from the duo and onto the blonde "yo! Wussy boy" takemitchis face immediately fell "why would that girl be calling you wussy boy" "good question" draken answered "uh huh!" Y/n nodded "it's not what it looks like Hina! I don't remember a thing that happened I swear!" Emma just placed a hand in her hip "you mean like getting me down in my underwear then running away?" "Oh really is that what happened?" "Uh oh.." .

————

After that whole fiasco y/n was put down in the ground receiving a head pat and telling her to go hangout with Emma and Hina. "So! Hina right? You need a more loyal man" "Yeah! Take-take is not it!" She crossed her arms making an "x" Hina sighed and smiled a little "he's a good guy.." Hina lifted her head up to look at Emma "let's talk about you and Draken!" "Yeah!yeah!" Emma shot scratched her head "well uh I don't like him.. I like someone else" y/n jaw was so open it could touch the floor "WHAT!?!?" She jumped up and shook her shoulders repeatedly "WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! ALL OUR GIRL TALK??" Emma smiled and grabbed both her arms "we can still girl talk" "YES!" 

—————-

Today y/n decided to hang out with shinchiro. Heading towards his shop she was stopped by a hand covering her eyes. A Schwül voice spoke out behind her, his hot breath fanned her ear "guess who" she squeaked and moved her head up but his hand was firmly placed  over her eyes. Meanwhile lilac orbs (orbs is funny word)watched how her back arched when she looked up, the way her pink lips parted slightly.

 Moving his free hand to her neck he pepper a light kiss on her ear "what's your pick?" She quickly got to thinking "waka-waka?" His lazy grin widened "that's right!" He picked his hand off her eyes, he watched how her smile practically beamed at him. Caressing her neck he slipped her around and picked her up 'what's with people picking me up'.

Walking inside 's.s motors' he swung the door opening announcing himself with a "yo!" Hearing that the three males walked out the back and greeted the two "hey n/n!" Shinchiros smiled brightened as he went to pat her leg "hellooo!" She was then met by takeomis right hand patting her bum "omi-Chan!" She kicked her feet a little "it's how I show my affection love" pouting wakasa let her down and she went over to benkei, "Ben!! Can I play with your hair?" She excitedly ran over to hug him, he chuckled "of course" 

Holding the girls hand they went to the back, before they entered benkei sent them a nod. Hearing the door shut the three men looked at each other "why the hell does she have to be so young." Shinchiro grumbled "at least there's only a few years till she's an adult, then we'll court her." Takeomi nodded in agreement "our little princess deserves the best,-" he glanced at shinchiro taking out a ciggy "your little brother likes her too doesn't he?" He nodded and rubbed his forehead "yeah, he's got more of a chance than us, same with his little friends" wakasa then piped in "why not steal her away from the world? She's too dumb to know what we're doing. Tell her to come with us-drug her and keep her in the house, locking her in" takeomi grinned "good idea, she's a good little girl too so she wouldn't try anything" shinchiro looked skeptical "but what if she does know and then she hates us" wakasa shook his head "nahh, she's to sweet for that" 

After a little more conversing they were interrupted when her and benkei walked out, he had a wide grin and two buns in his head "look at me guys! I feel pretty" he took a soccer out his jacket and popped it in his mouth, giving one to  y/n too. Wakasa snickered "yeah..very pretty" takeomi rolled his eyes and shinchiro was dying in the corner. "Ooh! Can I do yours next omi?" She walked towards him  "yeah" he put his ciggy out pulling her on his lap -in a straddling position- so she had access to his hair. Her dark eyes watched the way her hips moved against his pelvis as she leaned closer taking his ponytail out. The mere sensation of her hands in his hair made him throw his head back. Frowning y/n scolded him "omi! I can't do your hair if you do that!" Huffing she tilted his head straight, riding her hips to hover over him so she'd be taller. 

After a few minutes she was done, she hopped off his lap "tada!!" She made little jazz hands. Takeomis hair was in a French braid. Smiling at her work she looked at her phone "oh no! I gotta go sorry.." she quickly went o hug the men and then left with a wave. Wakasa turned to takeomi and pointed to his pants "someone excited" he snickered and got up before he felt the wrath of the man. 

—————-

Y/n made it safely back to her home greeting her hamster, Bartholomew Bertram wobblemoss the first, getting him out his cage she observed his tan fur. "My my Mister wobblemoss, you are getting quite chubby" putting him on her shoulder she moved to pick out her pajamas and what perfume she was gonna wear to bed "hmmm, what do you feel about no. 62! Or uhhh no we'll go with 40!" Grinning she grabbed her pajamas and perfume and went to shower. 

CLICK

" huh" she whirled around to see where that sound came from, she clutched her unstrapped bra closer to her as she felt a shiver run down her body. She looked around one last time before taking bra and underwear off 'maybe it was just my imagination'

CLICK

this time she knew it wasn't her imagination, with the sound also came a flash "maybe it's someone taking photos of the scenery around here.." she tried to reassure herself but it just wasn't working. Looking down at Bartholomew she sighed before getting in her knees and pressing their noses together 

CLICK

Flinching she stood up and whipped around "Okay, das ist wirklich gruselig.."she hopped in the shower and closed the curtain quickly. The person taking pictures chuckled 'how can someone be so ignorant?" [REDACTED] chuckled to himself before walking off hoping to get more pictures tomorrow, but tonight he was gonna have a good time with he got home "sweet, sweet girl." He whistled to himself as he sifted through them.