🐟

I SHOULD PROBABLY REWATCH THE ANIME SINCE IM GOING OFF IF MEMORY SO BARE WITH ME FOR NOW

"Ne! Ne! Ji-ji! Ji-ji! I ran out of banana milk" she pouted, Mikey huffed from beside her before sniffing " I ran out of my doroyaki" sharing a glance they both turned to the tallest one.  He looked down at then suspiciously "Ken-chin! I ran out of doroyaki!/kenny I ran out of banana milk!"  "Hah? What'd I tell you about calling me that stupid nickname out in public Mikey, and n/n when we're done here I'll go by you some more banana milk" the h/c girls jumped in delight "yippie!" While Mikey just dead panned  'favoritism, can blame him tho!' Walking into underground fighting ring everyone bowed except to the best up blonde 'who are these guys?' 

"GOOD WORK PRESIDENT" bowing he  'spoke' to Mikey "m-Sano-kun I'm-" "shaddup" draken also walked past him "who died and made you king huh Kiyomasa?" Draken said kneeing the boy in the stomach 'ouchie' the girl though, she sped walked after she patted him on his head  'EW ITS SO GREASY, YUCK!' She just stared at the blonde boy infront of her not paying attention 'he looks familiar...it feels like I'm forgetting something important' she snapped back into reality when she got picked up by draken " bye-bye takemitchy" Mikey waved at him. Y/n relaxed in drakens arms as he carried her like a sack of potatoes "hey hey n/n-chin what'd you think about piss hair?" Her e/c eyes came to gaze at him "whoo?" She owlishly blinked holding a finger up to her lip. 

Draken let out a deep sigh patting the back of her leg "don't worry bout it" "mk!" Mikey pouted "awww but I wanted to knowwww" y/n didn't respond and just stared owlishly at the ground "is the ground magnetic?" Both boys stopped in their tracks "what/huh" she continued staring "like it could suck you to the ground into like a black hole and sealllow your entire existence and the world itself??" She used both her hands to kinda pick herself up. Both the boys deadpanned at her blabbering "oh look! The convience store!" 

"OOH!" She shimmied her way out of drakens grip not noticing the grimace he had on when she left. Looking around in the cold section Mikey and draken were on the other side getting theirs 'the last one and it's all mine!' She giddily thought reaching out to it only for a hand to be put on hers "oh my bad, you can have it" he gave a charming smile, his blonde hair and scar on his eye while the guy behind him looked like a snake  "ok! Thank you" She said without hesitation and skipped off, the boy could only let out a bewildered smile and a little chuckle 'silly girl' his friend grinned patting his shoulder "if you'd of let me do it, it'd probably of turned out better" the blonde side eyes him "can't change what's already happened can we koko"

..............................................................................................................................

A/N-sorry for the sort chapter, I thought it'd be ok since I update consistently (kind of) but I think my englesh is better :D Maybe face reveal next chapter since I don't have a lot of followers