Daddy's Girl

It was no surprise to you that your daughter Rosalia was a daddy's girl. She always wanted him to read her to bed, be next to him at all times, always be at his games, etc. When she was first born all she did was cry when I picked her up but she would stop as soon as mason picked her up unless she wanted to be breastfed this would be the only time she wouldn't cry as much.

Lately, she had been a lot more clingy especially when I was with mason. Whether it was hugging, holding hands, or even just sitting next to each other she would have an outburst.

She was currently sleeping so me and mason had some time to ourselves. "She really doesn't like me being near you does she?" I said to mase as we cuddled on our sofa. "I wouldn't say that love, she just likes my company." He replied, kissing my cheek when he finished his sentence.

It was almost 12 am Rosa should be in a deep sleep by now but she ran down the stairs and laid right on top of Mason. "Daddy I'm scared," she said hugging him tightly. "Why are you scared Rosa," he said stroking her hair softly. "There is a monster in my closet," she said nuzzling into his chest.

"I'll have a look, can you let mommy hold you?" He said getting up from the sofa.

"No I want you to hold me, daddy," she said holding onto him tightly.

I rolled my eyes at her, I'm her mother she should at least want to spend some time with me. For god sake, I carried her for 9 months. I got up from the sofa leaving the two of them alone, it hurt me that she didn't want me as her own mother.

Masons pov:

I look at Rosa and gave her a look. "You aren't being very kind to mummy are you?" I said as nicely as possible making sure not to make her cry. "Why daddy?" She said confused. "You never want to spend time with mummy. Why angel?" I questioned as she held a pillow tightly.

"I don't mean to daddy I just like spending a lot of time with. I'm sorry" she said as mason picked her up taking her upstairs to her bedroom.

"Do you think you could go give mummy a cuddle and a kiss on the cheek whilst I go check inside your closet?" I said as I got into her bedroom. "Ok I will just don't get attacked by the monsters," she said. I let out a little chuckle then told her "I won't I promise." She looked at me then put up her pinky finger "you pinky swear?" She asked. I put my pinky finger up as well and interlocked it with hers " I pinky swear."

"Ok now it's time to make mummy happy," she said running into mine y/n's room.

Y/ns pov:

I sat on my bed resting on the headboard thinking what I did wrong in motherhood. Was I not loving her enough? Was Mason just a better parent than me? Was I not good enough to be a mum? All these thoughts raced through my head.

That was until I heard little footsteps coming in the bedroom. "What are you doing here angel?" I said watching her run onto the bed.

"I'm sorry mum, I didn't mean to be rude," she said, climbing on top of me kissing me on the cheek, and cuddling into my chest.

"It's ok baby, I just missed you," I said hugging her back whilst playing with her brown hair. I picked her up taking her back to her bedroom. I placed her into her bed, tucking her in and standing next to mason.

"Are they any monsters daddy?" She asked, not wanting to go to sleep. "I've checked angel, no more monsters. I promise." He said kissing her forehead. "Ok love you, daddy, love you, mummy," she said pulling us into a hug "I love you too angel," I said kissing her nose.

----A
Hey guys this is my first image hoped you liked it. Also, I got inspiration from @whitemensgirl so go check her out. Byeeee!!!!