Tired

You returned home to Mason on yet another night, but he was nowhere to be found. You decided to go upstairs to take a warm bath because it was cold outdoors.After finishing your skin care regimen, you stood in front of the mirror and listened to music as you did it. You were dressed in some pyjama shorts and a little tank top. When the door opens, your boyfriend, Mason, enters. His eyelids looked puffy, which indicated that he was probably weary. He was dressed in sweatpants and a sweatshirt.You give him a kind grin as he carefully closes the door and approaches from behind. Your back is pushed up against his warm chest. As his arms wrapped around your waist.He places his chin on your shoulder while viewing you in the mirror.You quietly greeted him, "Hey, how was your day?" He closes his eyes and sighs as he rests one side of his head on yours while he gently rubs your stomach.He replied, his voice lower than normal, "It was good." indicating that he had likely just awakened from a slumber."Did you just wake up?" Turning around in his arms so that you are facing him, you inquire playfully.As his hands fall to your hips, you reach up and place your hands on his face, urging him to get closer if at all possible.He considers your face carefully before responding.I had been waiting for you in bed so that we could watch something together. Despite furrowing his brows, he maintains eye contact with you. But | I believe | must'veslept during the day"He receives your grin and a gentle head shake before you add, "It's okay, you needed to rest anyhow."He continues to gaze at your face as if taking a picture, his thoughts forever wanting to remember this while your thumbs caress his cheeks.moment.Saying "I love you." Before moving in and giving you another gentle kiss, he murmurs.