Cheat???

I was shocked as I listen to my boyfriend, Mason, accuse me of having an affair with his best friend, Declan Rice. "I would never cheat on you!" I scream as the tears roll down my cheeks. "Oh yeah? Masonl responds, "Well, it seems like you would, given that you spend more time with him and the two of you are way too close. I glance at him in shock.

"That's it," He adds, "I'm finished with this. See you later," and then he walks out the door and slams it shut behind him after collecting his phone and car keys.

I start crying and crying my eyes out as soon as the door closes.

When I wake up and flip over to look at Mason, he's not there. I panic. I take my phone and look at the time: 2 am.I get out of bed and head downstairs. I walk into the living room and stop in my tracks when I see Mason asleep on the sofa. At first, I'm relieved to see him there, but then I remember what he told me earlier, and my tears start to flow once more. I turn around and start to leave the room so I don't wake him up with my sobs.

Just as I approach the door, Mason calls out, "Baby? ", to which I respond, "Yeah," before he gets up and starts approaching me. Princess, why are you crying? I glance into his stunning brown eyes and respond, "Oh I don't know, maybe because my partner accused me of cheating on him and then just left and didn't answer any of my calls."

He replies with remorse and grief in his eyes, "Look I can't even apologise for what I did earlier in the day, but please just know I regret it."

I walk over to him and embrace him in a nice, warm hug. I move away from him while still holding him in my arms and say, "Seriously, babe, I would never cheat on you and seriously, not with your best friend, and anyway, you should know him enough to know he wouldn't do that to you," as Mason sighs. He then chuckles. "You're a prat but you're my prat."

I snuggle my head into his chest as he squeezes me even harder. I whisper, "Come back to bed," and he follows me into our bedroom where we jump into bed.

"I love you babe and I'm extremely sorry," he says as we lay there. "It's fine luv, just don't do it again," I reply, softly kissing him. As we kiss, he brings me closer to him. Eventually, I pull away and snuggle into his chest. 

"Goodnight babe," I say, looking up at him and kissing his lips and jaw.