Final Author's Note

That concludes Moonlight.

For once I didn't name drop the title in the story at the very end. It was named as such because Amaris's names have 'moon' meanings (Amaris: child of the moon ; Mitena: born under a new moon) and Lucien's name means 'light.' Hence, Moonlight.

I enjoyed writing this story and hearing everyone's reactions to it. It's about to be a month since I published this and I wish it didn't have to go so soon, but I have nothing else to write for it.

All you need to know is that Klaus and Hayley got to continue raising Hope. Without the Mikaelsons being separated, they would be able to keep each other alive so that their daughter wouldn't have to grow up an orphan.

Amaris found her family again in peace. I imagine that she'd see Jackson again, and Ansel. And that Mikael would be there because Esther would be, too, along with Dahlia, given the two sisters made amends before their deaths, and Soyala would have wanted Mikael to reconcile with his wife. And I imagine she and Esther would be friends in peace.

Thank you to everyone who read and interacted with this story. You make it so worthwhile!! Without further ado, I present to you my next story (currently undecided on the love interest so please give the first chapter a read and comment your preference).

Warrior (Female werewolf OC x canon character: Marcel Gerard or Stefan Salvatore) can be found on my profile if you're interested!

Mischief Managed,

Sprinting Fox