Juuzou Suzuya: Sexually Frustrated *Lemon*

♥Smut, My Friends, Smut♥︎

You sighed in utter annoyance. The cute boy you dearly wanted was talking to Mado. For the fifth time today. You weren't afraid to say you were quite jealous. "Bye bye Mado-chan!" His sugary voice echoed. A grimace etched its way across your lips. "My God.." you muttered under your breath. "Ne? Y/n-San? Why are you so upset?" Juuzou sweetly asked, sucking on a sweet lollipop. "Nothing. You wouldn't understand." you monotonously replied with an eye roll. Juuzou clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Oh dear, Y/n I believe I would understand though. Shinohara-San told me girls who usually are upset are on their per-" you slapped him across the face in embarrassment. "Suzuya!!" You hollered. "Ne? What did I do??" He angrily asked, rubbing his red cheek. "Oh my God." you sighed as you rubbed your temples. You were SO sexually frustrated. In your honesty, you've been daydreaming about having heated intercourses with the boy. Your face heated up in embarrassment. "y/n your face is all red." Juuzou commented, licking his lollipop. The fact he was practically slurping and sucking a lollipop didn't help with your thoughts. "Y/n!~ just tell me why you're so upset!~" he sang. Angrily, you slammed your fists on the desk. "I, Y/N L/N, AM SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED AND IM JEALOUS THAT JUUZOU KEEPS TALKING TO MADO. I DAYDREAM ABOUT HAVING INTERCOURSES WITH JUUZOU TOO MUCH AND ITS PISSING ME OFF!" You screamed as you threw your hands in the air and stomped out the door.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

You ran to your dorm room, mentally killing yourself for yelling out your problems. "As if I could even get anybody in my pants lmao." You quietly laughed. "Y/n-san!~" a cheery voice sang. You sighed, oh no. Your door opened to see a smiling Juuzou. "Sexually Frustrated...over me?" He questioned innocently. "Yes." You irritably responded. "I think I can help!" He exclaimed. You were about to tell him that the only way to solve sexual frustration is to have sex, until soft lips crashed into your own. You were taken aback by this but quickly returned the kiss, wrapping arms around his neck. Gliding your tongue across his lip, he groaned. His voice groaning turned you on. You had imagined it before, but hearing it in real life was heaven. You stealthily snuck your hands down his black dress pants. You moaned into the kiss as his hands began rondel with your chest. Dipping your hands into his boxers, you felt him stiffen a bit. Giggling, you grasped his shaft and moved your hand slowly. His kiss became sloppy with his moans. "I've dreamt..of this.." You huskily murmured. His hands managed your breasts a bit lazily as his moans spilled all out. "Juuzou, that noise makes me.." you moaned in sheer pleasure. You guided him to lay flat on his back, slowly undressing the boy. "Y/n! It's not fair, you're fully clothed!" He complained. You smirked and pulled away. Slowly removing your shirt, you felt his eyes burn your skin. You could now see the distinct bulge in his pants. A faint blush dusted your cheeks. You lethargically removed your pants and climbed ontop of the half naked male. You grounded you hips against his and your hands rummaged across his bare chest. Juuzou stealthily unclasped your bra, flinging it elsewhere. You yanked his remaining clothing off and began to abuse the skin on his neck. A steamy moan escapes his stitched lips. You sighed in pleasure as he moaned. You then kneeled in front of him. You kissed the tip of his member. Taking half of it in your mouth, he groaned and threw his head back. You dangerously swirled your tongue across the skin. After a while he finally released and you pulled away. "Y/n~" he moaned. "I want you." You monotonously told him. Swirling your tongue across the sensitive skin, he groaned again and again. "Suzuya~" you mumbled in pleasure. Deciding that you have done enough to please him, he shoved you to the ground. You let out a huff of surprise, but you then sighed in pleasure as he marred your skin with marks. Sighing in pleasure, you raked his back, obscuring his white skin with dark marks. All the sudden, he slammed his hips into yours. Clenching your eyes shut in pain, he slowly pumped in and out of you. Your pain then transformed into pleasure. Bucking your hips to motion his movements faster, he obliged and his speed increased. As his pace climaxed to a maximum, he moaned as you grew around his member. "Y-Y/n, y-you're so t-tight, ah!" He breathlessly called. Spreading your legs, you attempted to relax. The sound of your skin smacking against his, filled the small room. Juuzou kissed your lips passionately as he came inside of you, letting out a husky moan. He waited patiently as you then climaxed and came soon after him. Pulling out slowly, he rested on the ground, panting wildly. You giggled as you saw that his face was painted with relief and pleasure. Juuzou enjoyed this far more than you did. You smirked, perhaps he was sexually frustrated too?

♪☁︎♪☁︎♪☁︎♪☁︎♪☁︎♪☁︎♪☁︎♪☁︎♪☁︎♪☁︎♪☁︎♪

Ayy! How'd you like my first lemon? I thought it was fairly short, but I'm pretty confident in it!