Hideyoshi Nagachika: Music Sensation *LEMON*

You were a pretty chill person on the exterior. You never got worked up or upset. People mistook you for being unemotional, but really you just didn't care. Until Hide came along. His very presence tweaked you. He was like the sun, brightening everything that crosses his path. Hide was always happy, chatty and friendly. You didn't even realize how much you found yourself staring at him. Even if he was doing such simple things, like walking. He enticed you, made you interested. His very presence was addicting. You wanted to know him. Very well. Hide was a very approachable person. With his glowing face and kind smiles, anybody would. Although he was so easy to talk to, you just couldn't find yourself talking to him. You were certain he couldn't sense your snooping, but after yesterday's encounter; you were proven wrong.
Yesterday
"Oiiii! Y/n!" A cheery voice called, stopping you in your tracks. Cocking your head to see s bright sun making his way towards you. You instantly freaked out, sweat poured from your pores. Your heart raced like a cheetah on steroids! Stopping inches from you, he instantly stirred up a chatter. "What's up?" Hide asked, leaning towards you. "Nothing much, why?" You questioned, perplexed by his choices. "Some of your classmates told me you liked to listen to music a lot; so I figured I might come talk to you since we have similar interests!" His words made you happy, such a kind soul. "Ah! Yeah, I do enjoy some music. What do you listen to?" You asked curiously, his face lit up like a Christmas tree. "First, I gotta bring you to a special place before I answer you!" He exclaimed, dragging you down the side walk towards a small apartment. "H-Hide! Why are we here?" Hide only smirked, his eyes brightening. Slamming the door behind you, he smirked proudly. Enjoying your distressed state. "So you do have emotions!" He happily exclaimed. You were beyond words. "Let me answer your question," his voice dropped deeper and hiss murk grew bigger. "My favorite music," he inched close to your face, breath tickling your lips. "Is your moans, y/n-chan." Your face broke into a blush. Before you could protest, Hide pushed you onto his bed, nipping away at your neck. You felt a sense of excitement wash over you, like a drug. His tongue worked its way to your mouth, intertwining it with your own. As if on cue, he pulled away and removed all clothing. Left nude for his eyes to see, he but your smooth skin in areas that have never been touched by an individual. Your body shook under the sheer pleasure and your felt Hide groan from all your moaning. Plunging his member into your heat, he slammed your hips against his. Rapid paces picking up and groans filling the room. Knots forming in both sweat-induced bodies, releases came together. "Y/n, he panted, "you are my music sensation.." And you swore you kissed him like no tomorrow.