Ayato Kirishima: Arrogant Bastard *Fluff*

Ayato was one to always hurt somebody's feelings. Always. That somebody had turned out to be you. The boy rejected your confession so coldly that you laughed, & then left. Your heart was broken of course, but after all those years of built up feelings, you couldn't bring yourself to feel upset. But those events lead you to where you are now. Perched on a bench in the park, twirling a flower between your fingers. A few friends showed up, chatting aimlessly, but you blocked them out. You only thought of that blue haired ghoul. Damn it, he was such an arrogant bastard! You weren't that surprised he rejected you. You two were too close for comfort. Ghouls in relationships was a laughable thing in ghoul society. They kill to live. Petty emotions & feelings only get in the way of the main goal. Ayato was one of those ghouls that believed this to be true. You sighed. You were a ghoul, but you somehow developed feelings for another ghoul. You weren't used to petty emotions but you figured expressing them would make you feel better. You weren't expecting reciprocation. You were expecting his usual assy self to brush you off, not jab you where it hurts. Oh well, that's Ayato Unpredictable Kirishima. This park wasn't making you feel any better. All that caught your attention were couples. That never happens. All you focused on usually were spots to claim as territory. Maybe you were sick. Maybe this was a dream. Only humans feel this. Maybe..maybe you're just not his type. No, stop. Who cares what his "type" is. Get over yourself. You sighed for the millionth time. "I'll I've heard you do for the past 5 minutes is sigh." You turned your head to see Ayato. You rolled your eyes & got off the bench. "Just leave me alone." & you walked away. You didn't want talk about what happened until you figure that out for yourself. Why did you even tell him. Maybe you were on your period. "You're so lost in your thoughts you didn't even hear what I said." You looked beside you to see him again. "I said, I didn't want you to get hurt because you were close to me. I can't let you get close to me or else you'll die. Get it now, overthinker?" He cocked an eyebrow at your irritated response. "Don't try to make a rejection sounds selfless. You're Ayato, the selfish ghoul who pushes others around & im tie sidekick that laughs with you. I don't need you to pity these petty emotions. I don't even know why I feel this way. Don't act like you know either." Ayato laughed. "You're an idiot, but you're smart. You know how to deal with a tough situation. You can't read me can you? I'm trying to confess back but..not in such an obvious way." You looked at him. "I just said don't pity me. Don't "confess" to make me feel better. Just be yourself & forget I ever said anything to you in the first place." Now he was getting angry. "Why won't you listen to me?!" He exclaimed. "I know you! I know us! We aren't supposed to feel this! Don't pity my confusion!" You hollered back. "You act like you know me so well! Look at me! Dammit, look at me!" You did. "I fucking love you, alright?! Just because I express one emotion most of the time doesn't mean others don't exist. I rejected you because I don't want you to get hurt. I can't push you away." Your eyes widened. "I'm sorry..I'm not used to this side of you." "Then let's get to know these sides of each other, y/n. I've got more sides than just being an arrogant bastard." You smirked. Maybe, this could work after all.