Ayato Kirishima: Dominance Is The Key *LEMON*

『Hella Smut Tbh』

"Do you know how to PROPERLY establish dominance, y/n?" Ayato irritably asked. You sighed in annoyance, "No. How do you?" You sassily asked, picking at your finger nails. "I COULD show you, but I would need somebody to use as an example.." he wondered out loud. "Use me or whatever." you bluntly said, staring at your hands. "If you want." Ayato answered grasping your arm. "W-Where are we going?" You asked, slightly frightened. "My bedroom of course." he blankly answered. Your face broke out red. "W-What?!" You hollered. "You wanted to know, so I'm going to show you." Ayato monotonously answered. "W-What kind of dominance were you talking ab-bout?" You stuttered out. Before you got an answer, he forcefully shoved you against the drywall. "You clueless girl. If I'm doing this, I obviously have some feelings for you." He seductively whispered, hot breath tickling your neck. "I-I.." You were at a loss of words, Ayato Kirishima, THE Ayato Kirishima liked you?! He ran his hands under your shirt, peeling it from your body. A gently gasp escape your lips as his cold hands roamed your body. You could already feel him growing eager by the minute. Since he was teaching you dominance, you decided to stay out & be submissive. A low moan escaped Ayato's throat as he felt your hands travel up his chest & back down. "Let me help you, Y/n.." He growled as he swiftly removed his remaining clothing, leaving you with your pants & underwear still on. Slowly, he pulled them off your body & he then began to tease you. Letting a click roll off your tongue in annoyance, you rolled your eyes but moaned at his actions. You felt your stomach churn as he increased the teasing. "Ayato.." You angrily spoke, glaring at him. A playful smirk spreads across his lips and he then positions himself, teasingly. "Remember, this is a lesson on dominance. Beg for it." He instructed. You sighed and mumbled "Please." "Ah, louder & what do you want?" He asked smugly. You knew he was going to keep pushing your limits so you decided to just let him have his way. "OH AYATO-SAMA PLEASE TAKE ME, MASTER MAKE LOVE TO ME!" You hollered in an exaggerated manner. A chuckle simmered on his lips and he pounded into you. Throwing your heads back he grasped your chest and ronde led with them as he cursed under his breath. Somebody was already at their limit and you had barely begun. A laugh escaped your mouth as you saw his facial expression. "You're quick to reach your peak." You commented as he slammed his hips into you, grunting as you occasionally let your loud moans slip out. "Well I could say the same for you." He responded as he felt you clench around him. Your face heated up and you finally released rather sloppily. Ayato continued to ram into you until his peak was finished as well. "Hows that for a lesson?" He asked, stray blue locks framing his face. Your hand stroke his head softly, you rammed your lips into his and pulled away quickly. Your hand running through his soft locks. "I feel very educated."