Shiro!Kaneki Ken: Two Faced *Fluff*

【Cute Moodswings. Moodswings Aren't Fucking Cute.】

Kaneki was not having any of this. You just had ANOTHER moodswing. Kaneki really hated your menstrual cycle. It caused you to be really two faced. "Fuck! Ken! Please, get the acetaminophen! My cramps are really bad!" You exclaimed. Kaneki knew that when it was this time of the month, attitude and sex weren't really good options. Grasping the pain reliever, he slowly extended his hand to you, giving you the small white pill and a cup of water. You desperately gulped it down and curled up into a ball. You face had dried tears streaked down your face, chocolate still on your mouth. Kaneki gave a soft smile. "Y/n, would you like me to get you more chocolate and massage your stomach?" He asked sweetly, gently rubbing your back. "Y-yes please." You answer, shutting your eyes due to the immense pain your uterus was causing. "I'll be back." Kaneki said and gave you a kiss on the cheek. After he retrieved the chocolate, he got you a heating pad to rest on your stomach before he massaged it. "K-Ken, if I could, I would fuck you senselessly right now. And I'm ticked that I can't." You commented, looking up into his pale grey eyes. Kaneki smirked. "And I would let you." He replied, leaning down to capture your lips in a sweet kiss. You then forcefully pulled him down on top of you. "Can you stay like this? For some reason when you're touching me, my pain melts away." You sweetly commented, brushing snow white hair out of your boyfriend's eyes. You then guided his head to to rest in the crook of your neck. Kaneki smiled and gave you a gently kiss on the column of your neck. "I like this mood, y/n. Can you never change it?" Kaneki asked, looking into your e/c eyes. You giggled, "I am SO fucking you senseless after I get off my period." You said, kissing him on the top of his head. Maybe your moodswings weren't that bad this time around.

♧♪♧♪♧♪♧♪♧♪♧♪♧♪♧♪♧♪♧♪♧♪♧♪♧