𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 - 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗦 - 𝗞𝗡𝗘𝗘-𝗗𝗘𝗘𝗣

6 YEARS LATER...

(SUPER IMPORTANT + SUPER LENGTHY CHAPTER. 7K WORDS!!!!! ENJOY! )
——————————————————————

2002

NEW YORK

AN OLDER LOOKING woman is seen cooking breakfast above the kitchen stove while humming a tune. Something she most likely overheard from her son's room across the hall. She appears to be preparing bacon and eggs. A toaster is plugged in the background, so you may assume she's making toast as well. On the topic of her son, here he is.

"Morning, Mom. Is the food gonna be done soon?" Asked her son, clearly fresh out of bed. You can tell by his hair, it's all sorts of messed up, and some parts even sticks out in the back. Other than that, her son appears to be pretty attractive. Tall, fit, appealing, and fresh out of high-school.

Being 17 and 6'1 is considered pretty tall for his age. He also appears to be in good shape, indicating that he takes good care of himself. "Almost. You alright? Nightmares again?" The mother questioned. Noticing a tired look on her son's face. He's been having nightmares every few nights when he sleeps. For what reason? Not even the 'doctors' know.

His nightmares are gruesome, like a war in some ways. Every day, he was killing people and standing knee-deep in bodies. He didn't tell his mother about what he sees in his dreams because he didn't want her to be concerned. All she knew was he was having nightmares. "A-alright, I'm gonna freshen up real quick, I'll be out soon. Thanks for breakfast too." The boy told his mother.

"Oh, Y/N. Wait a second. What all do you want for your birthday? You're gonna be an adult in a week." The mother asked her son, now known as Y/N. "I'm fine Momma, I might order a vinyl though, not sure yet." Y/N replied. He truly didn't want anything, more like, he couldn't think of anything. He swears he wanted something all throughout the year but, when it's time to get what he wants, he just forgets. (relatable)

"At least let me pay for it. That could be your gift, right?" His mother requested. "It's fine, I can pay for it. I got that job at the cinema a few weeks ago. I'll be good." Y/N replied. "Fine. Hurry up with your routine, I'm almost done." His mother told him. "Yea, alright." Y/N replied before walking into the bathroom and shutting the door.

He splashed the water from the sink on his face. After that, he squirted some of his face cleanser into his hands and scrubbed it all over his face. He would let it soak for a few minutes before rinsing his face with water. After drying his face, he applied moisturizer.

He brushed his teeth for a few minutes after cleansing his face. He swished mouthwash in his mouth for a few moments after he finished brushing. As he is swishing his mouthwash, he looks at himself in the mirror. What are these... visions, he wonders. Could they be memories? Or, is he just a weirdo?

He spits his mouthwash into the sink and takes a piss before leaving the bathroom to enjoy his breakfast, a classic breakfast. Bacon, eggs, and toast. (Cliche, I know.) "Thanks, again." Y/N thanked his mother for this bomb ass food he is about to tear up. "No problem, you working out today?" His mother questioned. "Nah, not today, probably tomorrow." Y/N responded, taking a bite out of his toast.

"Oh, ok. Sounds good. I gotta get a few ingredients at the commissary tomorrow. I shouldn't take long at all. When I get back, the cars all yours." His mother told him. "Alright, that sounds good. Where do we park again?" Y/N asked. "Same number as our apartment. Or, if the one closest to the elevator is open, take that one." His mother informed him. "Alright, sounds good." He said as he finished eating, on his way to put his plate and utensils in the sink.