𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗦 - 𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗢𝗡'𝗦

WELCOME, TO THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE AVENGERS. BY THE TIME IM WRITING THIS, ITS SATURDAY, JUNE 25, 2:05 PM JAPAN STANDARD TIME. WHEN WILL THIS CHAPTER BE UP? HOPEFULLY, NOT AS LONG AS LAST TIME.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 800 READS ❤️

THIS WILL BE A LONGGG CHAPTER, ENJOY AND LEAVE FEEDBACK
——————————————————————

2012

TWO YEARS LATER

Y/N IS SEEN crossing out a circled date on his calendar that said, 'CLEAN!!!' on it. He let out a big sigh as he walked towards his cabinet full of cleaning equipment. He had his hand on the knob and thought, "I did just come off a mission. I should treat myself... Yeah, I'll clean tomorrow." He turned around, grabbed a can of Pringles and plopped on the couch.

Once he sat on the couch, he just stared at himself in the black reflection of his new TV.    Y/N has been obsessed with it ever since but right now he was feeling somewhat tired. He put his Pringles on the ottoman in front of him and put the rest of his body on the couch.

"Some nice, slow, music would be nice. I don't know, I'm too tired to get up." He debated with himself. He came to the decision of just staying there, shutting his eyes while hugging a really soft pillow he recently bought.

A few minutes go by and, he was on the verge of passing out... Until, his phone rang. But, not his regular phone, his business phone. He scurried over to it, flipping it open and greeting whoever's on the other line. "Uh, hello..."

The voice of Director Fury speaks, "I sent you coordinates. Come quick." Before Y/N could respond, he was cut off by Fury hanging up on him. "Whatever," he thought checking his messages. He grabbed his shifter,(SHOUTOUT TO WHOEVER GAVE ME THAT NAME LOL) iPhone, earbuds and left for wherever this location was.

——————————————————————

A FEW MOMENTS LATER

Y/N ARRIVED AT the designated location. From the looks of it, he thought it was some sort of headquarters. Waiting for him at the entrance was Fury and a woman with short hair, dressed in what looks like some S.H.I.E.L.D outfit. Speaking of outfits, Y/N sported his casual wear. Except, he was wearing his cyborg body underneath it.

Anyway, the woman whispered something into Fury's ear to which he nodded. Y/N walked up to Fury and offered his hand for a handshake, "Sir," he greeted. "L/N," The director greeted back, shaking his hand.

"What do you want?" He asked, plugging in his headphones to his iPhone. "I'll explain more on the jet. For no-" "Jet? What's so important?" Y/N cut off the director. "I'm sending you on a mission, do you remember the Avengers Initiative I gave you a few years back? Well, that's what's happening." Fury spoke as they eventually came to a stop.

They walked out of a door and were back outside. However, there were jets lined up and a few men walked up to Fury, letting him know the jet was ready. "Alright, L/N. We're heading off now, Agent Coulson should already be inside. He'll hand you the files on each of the other Avengers." Fury added, entering the jet along with Hill and Y/N.

Once they all got seated, Y/N was approached by Agent Coulson, holding a folder in his hands. "It's great to meet you, L/N," he greeted with a smile, "Nice to meet you," Y/N greeted back, looking at his features.