𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 - 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗦 - 𝗔 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗜 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗡

WELCOME TO THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THE ORIGIN STORY. JUST A LIL HEADS UP, THIS CHAPTER STARTS OFF SLOW LOL. THERES A LOT OF IMPORTANT DIALOGUE IN THE BEGINNING BUT IT GETS BETTER I PROMISE. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, READ THE CHARACTER CARDS I PUT LATER ON IN THIS CHAPTER. THEY ARE IMPORTANT FOR Y/N'S CHARACTER.

NEXT UP - AVENGERS

ENJOY!

——————————————————————

4 YEARS LATER

2006

A UNIT OF black-clad men approach a pretty big, run-down structure. More particularly, the establishment's front door. Well, wouldn't really call it a door anymore since the door was already broken down. But, by who?

The unit rushed in, to see a plethora of dead bodies, pools of blood, and bullet holes all over the walls and some even on the ceiling. There was loud rustling and gunshots coming from one of the rooms down the hall, causing the unit to turn their heads towards the sound. A satisfying slice followed by the sound of someone choking on their blood was heard from where the unit was standing. A figure walks out the room cleaning off their beautiful shiny blade.

The figure turns towards the unit. In response, the unit shines their flashlights on the figure. The figure sported a black coat over what looks like a cybernetic body along with a mask covering his jaw. Despite the enhancements the man was quite handsome. He was quite tall, had H/L, H/C, hair and beautiful E/C eyes to go along with his pretty face. This was none other than Y/N L/N.

The cyborg super soldier sheathes his sword and walks toward the unit, also known as, 'The Lost Army

The cyborg super soldier sheathes his sword and walks toward the unit, also known as, 'The Lost Army.' "Jesus. Was that it? I-Is that all of them?" Y/N asked the Lost Army with a hint of excitement.

"I think so, captain. These are the last we could find. You left quite a mess, we were taking care of the guys outside for like, what? 5-10 minutes?" The former leader of the Lost Army was impressed by the now 22 year old man.

For the past 4 years since Y/N underwent his experiment, he has been working with the Lost Army to take down what's rest of the Patriots. The former leader strongly believed that Y/N would be better fit for the role of a leader. So far, Y/N has done an outstanding job, 90% of the missions they go on there are little to no casualties on their end.

The current mission they just finished up was the last of the Patriots that they could find. Since everyone in the Lost Army was once a Patriot, they know their way around certain things. The way they were able to find the rest of them so quickly is because, Patriot had eyes on everyone of their members, especially their location. The Lost Army took advantage of this. The army was never ambushed because they heavily outnumbered the remaining Patriots.