Character

Name: y/n
Last name: l/n
Hair and eye colour: your choice
Quirk: Armored body (basically similar to Kirishima and Tetsutetsu, the difference is that you choose the element by touching it)
Height: 167
Backstory: Y/n didn't really remember her parents. She ended up in an orphanage by the age of three because her parents who were Pro Heroes, lost their lives during their mission. The life at the orphanage was okay as y/n had a friend there, called Lucy. The life was tough and she was used to it. Mean kids at her school taught her to never open up to anyone and never be close with people. She grew to be cold and distant to others. Other than that, she hated villains. She hated mean people. Her heart was cold and filled with fear. She wanted to find herself and warm up to people, so her decision was to try and enroll into U.A.
She got in through the recommendations. Lucy, her best friend, got into class H-1 since her quirk Quick hands gave her really great ability for engineering. She was glad that she would be able to support heroes and make gadgets for them.
Y/n was anxious about the new beginning and new school, which came from her past experience.

Well this will most likely have a few parts since I have a lot of stuff planned out and I don't want to repeat the same ideas over and over (that's mostly why I am rewriting my other two stories xd)
Have fun!