The truth

Soon, the Sports Festival came. Y/n started talking occasionally with everyone in her class and she kinda freed herself from the fear that grew in her heart for years. She knew that they were good kids and she wanted to relax with them.

At the Sports Festival, she tried to do her best, which was hard, knowing that she didn't have much strength.
She teamed up with Ojiro and Aoyama for the calvary battle, and they adopted a guy from the general studies into their team.

After they reached the third challenge, y/n grew more anxious. She was at a big disadvantage because she couldn't morph with many stuff and concrete was easily breakable, which could result in her getting killed if paired with bad opponent.

And of course, she was paired with Ojiro. "He's been training martial arts and he's one of the worst possible opponents" she thought.

She isolated and waited for her turn. While in the hallway, she ran into Endeavor.
"Hey, kid! You're in Shoto's class. Where is he?" he said. She didn't like his vibe at all. "I don't know sir, I haven't seen him." y/n replied quietly. "I'll find him myself. You seem oddly familiar though. Have we met before?" he asker y/n, making a step towards her. "I-I don't think so." she replied. Her heartbeat went crazy and her palms were sweating. She felt instant relief when a familiar figure stood in front of her.

"Leave her alone! Stop interrogating my classmates for once!" Todoroki raised his voice at his father. "Besides, you don't have right to talk to her. You're the reason why her parents died!" he continued. Y/n was caught by surprise because of what Todoroki just said. "You sent them at that central knowing that there was a person with self destruction quirk and you didn't inform them!" he yelled angrily. Endeavor looked at y/n and then at Todoroki, before he headed his way. "Good luck in your fights." he said as he continued walking.

Y/n was already crying. All of those informations broke her heart. She was really sad and hurt. Todoroki turned to her and have her a handkerchief. She gently wiped her tears and thanked him quietly. He put his hand on her hair. "We'll talk another time." he said before he turned and left. She put the handkerchief in her pocket and watched him go.

After a couple of fights, it was her turn. She was more and more anxious. When she saw herself on the screen, she wanted to disappear. It was really noticeable that she cried.

Her and Ojiro bowed to eachother. When Midnight announced that the fight should begin, y/n touched the concrete. Ojiro was taken aback by that. "Y/n that is crazy, you can get hurt!" he scolded her. "I know what I'm doing." she replied.

She was good at close combat but Ojiro was the only opponent, other than Bakugo, that she really didn't want to fight. She didn't really think through her plan and she just started dodging Ojiro. Their match was literally a sparring match. Ojiro was holding back because he didn't want to hurt y/n. With a material like concrete and her small and fragile body, he could've hurt her.

Their match was impressive because their martial arts techniques were on another level. Y/n got tired because she didn't eat properly and her hunger exausted her. After some time, she lost her consciousness.

***

She woke up at the Recovery Girl's office. She had an IV in her arm and a bandage around her head. Momo was in her room, all worried.

"Y/n, how do you feel?" she asked as she gently grabbed her hand. Y/n blinked a few times until her vision became clear. She looked at Momo and gave her a weak smile. "I'm exausted but I'll be fine." y/n replied.
"Of course you'll be exausted. You're malnourished! I'll have to take a good care of you and give you a serious therapy young lady!" Recovery Girl scolded her. Y/n was silent for a few moments before she spoke. "I'm sorry for causing trouble" she said quietly. "No, no, no. You didn't cause me trouble. You caused yourself health problems. Why did you starve yourself?" Recovery Girl asked her. Y/n started tearing up "I'm so sorry. I was bullied a lot as a child, especially because I was a bit chubby.  I developed food aversion and I can barely force myself to eat."

Momo hugged her tightly and Recovery Girl covered her mouth. "It's okay y/n, we'll work on that." Momo said. Recovery Girl went outside and came back after a few minutes with a prescription for therapy.
"I'll help you out young lady. Just promise me to try and build up some confidence." she said. "I will, I promise." y/n said quietly.

Momo soon went to see the award ceremony and y/n stayed at her bed. After the ceremony, she had another visitor.
"Todoroki?" she said weakly.
"Hello l/n. How do you feel?" he asked her. "Well, a bit better now. Congrats on the second place though." she said quietly
"Thanks. I'm not really happy about it but I guess that it's alright. The more important thing is that I owe you a better explanation." he said

"Go ahead." she replied. She shifted to the side of her bed and gestured him to sit. He did as she wanted. He was also more comfortable like that.

"Well, I noticed how little you eat and that you and your friend always go alone home, so I asked Aizawa-sensei about it and he let me know that you live in a orphanage. I connected your last name, your quirk and you being an orphan to your parents. They were working on a mission with Endeavor and as I said, he didn't inform them about the villain with self destruction quirk. My mother told me that when I was little." he said "I am so sorry for what Endeavor caused you. You have right to resent him, and me as his son. I'll take the blame for his wrongdoings."

Y/n bumped his forehead and he let out a quiet "ouch".
"You can't take the blame for things that weren't your responsibility. You were also a little kid like me, you knew nothing. I can't hold a grudge against you for no reason. I don't resent you. You're my classmate and you might not be really sociable but I know that you're a good person." y/n said.

Todoroki nodded and patted her head "And you're not that cold as you act." he said
"I'm scared of people because of my past experience, but I want to relax around our class." y/n said and Todoroki understood her. Thanks to Midoriya's and her words, he also realized that there's nothing wrong in having friends.

He waited until y/n was discharged and asked his older sister to drive them to the orphanage. She thanked them and said goodbyes before going inside. She wondered where Lucy was, because she didn't even visit her.

Lucy wasn't at the orphanage. Y/n felt weird because she didn't even visit her. She went to their room and stayed there until it was time for dinner. Kids were happy that y/n did good at the sports festival. They all looked up to y/n and weren't intimidated by her as they used to be. But she wasn't happy at all.

Lucy came back after dinnertime with bunch of new clothes and a new cellphone. She didn't even ask y/n how she was or where she was. She went to their room to sort her stuff out. Y/n was hurt by that and she stayed at the dining room to help out with cleaning, plus to avoid the talk with Lucy. She then went to watch the tv and when she was tired enough, she went upstairs to her room.

She was met by Lucy who was talking and giggling on her phone. "Ohh Kirishima? Yeah he's really handsome, but if I really could choose, I'd choose Endeavor's son. He's rich, handsome and powerful, best combination!" she said. Y/n's blood started boiling for some reason and she was met with an unfamiliar feeling. She was mix of mad, hurt and something else she couldn't recognize as a feeling. She got to know what jealousy is.

Y/n immediately felt inferior to Lucy. She was slim and had beautiful long light blue hair. Everyone liked Lucy and everyone wanted to be her friend. "Todoroki probably would like her too" y/n thought

"Oh, I have a company. Let's talk more in school. Bye!" Lucy said as she hung up. "And why are you eavesdropping?" she snapped at y/n. "I-I didn't, I just got here and-" "Enough with the excuses. You're just jealous that I am popular in my class and you're not. If you weren't so weak maybe someone would like you. I was ashamed that I even know you! That loss to a guy with a tail was lame. Please don't even say hi to me in the hallways. We don't know eachother." Lucy spoke.

Y/n was hurt by her words, but she just silently nodded and laid down on her bed. "She really changed since we started U.A. I didn't even notice that I only saw her during our walks to school and back. Maybe that was my mistake." y/n thought.

"But, why did I feel weird about the stuff she said about Todoroki? Why did it affect me so much?" y/n asked herself, trying to avoid her feelings for Todoroki. She hugged her pillow and slowly drifted to sleep, too tired to think.

This one is kinda shorter bc I have exams but yeah xd