Internships

It was the day they were supposed to go to their internships. Y/n went to the train station and was met by her friends. Todoroki came closer to her and they smiled at eachother awkwardly.

"They are both so awkward bruh." Jiro said to Momo. Momo giggled at the sight of them clumsily talking.

Soon they had to part ways and they all said goodbyes to eachother. Y/n followed Todoroki and watched him closely as she didn't know how to take a train.

They sat next to eachother and parallel to them was mom with her daughter. The girl was singing cutely and it made y/n really happy. "You really like kids?" Todoroki asked. She happily nodded. "We have a lot of kids at the orphanage and I always hepled up with taking care of them."

"Would you like to have a kid on your own one day?" he asked her. "I would." y/n replied quietly. "What about you Todoroki?" He looked at her and put his hand on her head. "Yeah, I would."

She got to know his background and what happened in his family some time ago. She didn't want to question him further so she learned in and rested her head on his shoulder. It made his heart race and his stomach was tingly. They soon arrived so they had to get up and leave the train.

They came to the agency and were met by Endeavor's sidekicks. They all were warned beforehand not to question y/n and they knew what the situation was. Most of them knew her parents but were banned from speaking as it might affect y/n and make her sad.

The first day, they were patrolling the city with Endeavor. Todoroki was walking next to him and y/n was constantly walking behind them quietly. Endeavor turned to her "What is your hero name?" She looked up at him and quietly said "Armored hero: Armor master" she replied quietly "And tell me, what does that have to do with your quirk?" he continued. "That my body will be armor for those in need" y/n replied, which caught him off guard. "Good." he said  before he took a few steps to the side so that she can walk between him and Todoroki.

"Are you okay?" Todoroki asked her. "I'm okay, don't worry." she replied quietly. "Are you hungry by any chance?" he continued asking. "I'm fine, I'll tell you if I get hungry before lunch break." she replied and smiled at him.

They finished their work for the day and when the night came, they were supposed to sleep because they weren't allowed to patrol after 11pm. By 11pm both y/n and Shoto ate, took a shower and went to their temporary rooms. Y/n couldn't sleep, so she went to the rooftop. She was watching the city from the above, thinking about some stuff that was bothering her.

She then felt something covering her and she immediately turned to see that it was Todoroki. He covered her with his jacket.
"I knew that you'd be out here since you weren't in your room" he said calmly
"I couldn't sleep." she replied quietly. He patted her head like he always does. "Neither could I"

They sat next to the wall and talked about what was bothering them. They comforted eachother and they ended up both in a hug, wrapped in Todoroki's jacket. They could feel the heartbeat of one another. She put her hand on his chest, and now both of them were blushing. Both of them had their thoughts going through their head in the speed of light.

Suddenly, Todoroki's phone rang, revealing Endeavor's number. He rolled his eyes before answering. "Where are you Shoto?" he asked. "On the rooftop. Why do you care?"

"Just asking. Can't I know where my son is?" Todoroki got frustrated by him, so he snapped "Alright what do you want?" "Nothing, just wanted to hear you" he said as he hung up. "Why does he bother me so much?" Todoroki said as he stood up.
(He's literally type of dad to call for no reason and that's a fact)

"Come on, let's get inside. I don't want you to catch a cold." he said as he extended his hand for y/n. He helped her up and they went to their rooms. They said goodnights at the hallways. Y/n quickly fell asleep, tired and happy.