1 nuts in the impractical gym

rivers cuomp was sitting in the cornar of planut fitnuts. there were a lot of people in the [lanut fitn uts on the dreary saturday morning, john cena was walking around like he owned the palce becaus ehe didm, but nobody knew because they could't see him. Rivers fancied licking the barblell like it was a lollipop, he loved the metal taste also it was good for working out is gontue. he wasn't the only one there though even though he was solely focused on the beautoful delicious metal u.

andrew garfold gymfield gymfold was preening like a peackock in the mirror. unbeknownst to him G man G boy was in the back and he ha d just tossed a tiny barbellel in the air , and it was coming his way. Unfortunate y he was knocked out upon impact to the back of the head. He was wheeled out promtly by the paramedics mario and wario inc. yes thatr is their ambulance company they're the best of the best they take two minutes tops to arrive especially for code stella diseases. This was an esxample of them.

now the real fun was to being. hanna the hann a was cylcing on the bicyle with a mug of beer, it was spilling with every tread but no one seemed to care enough to call her out on it. all of a sudden there was a loud banmg in the room, calling the attentuon of Ninja the menace (who was swole and licking the beer that was falling on the floor), the Queen alna who was extra swole, and Rivers cuomo finally who was abandoning his barbell lover.

They cou;dnt believe their orbs. gues shwo walked in???????

Tune in next chapter to find out!! after these messages