3 michelles the charm

No way! Michellele tanner was in the bag!

Even michal who was also in the gym was surprised, this was his alter ego, it was like there were two of them, but that wasn't even true, because more michelles were coming out of the bag! there were two more of thjem, but it was like there were four total, because michal is a michelle, do you know what i mean? So there were four total, but he seemed to be the black sheep of the balck sack--they didn't even let him in on their little schemey scheem plan! How heartbreaking.

Andrew Garfield gymfield colefield marky G field was possibly the most pist that he wasn't getting the most attention. Promptlym, on purpose this time, G threw another another barbell and Mario and Wario service s came back and they took him back to hte hospital. Por androo...

No worries, though, Rolan Orzabal tookj his place in front of the mirror. They needed someone there at all the times. Rive often did that but he found a new love in the barbell but now the impracis jokis entitty.

It was like ahorrible bad dream. Hanna didn't know what to expect when they opene d the bag, but all those michelles were the cheese on the no cheese no onion buger. ut was the worst thing that coudn't have happened ever ever! Multyping, bnut there was no samantha, no dj, no stepanie, uncole juicy, no danny tonner no joey6 gladsojne. It was too bad to be true.

But as alwayds the queen had to steal tho show. "NO! NO! THIS WIS MY MMOMENT! THOSE MIcHeS ARE SUPPOSED TO Ne/ MI?NE! AND MINE ONLY JOE IS ROSE YOU"RE MINE!"

Everyobyd froze. Shish was about fo go down.

Roland Orzabal was fumng, he was elmo red. "SHUT UP"

He smashed his electric green guitar over her head. Mario anx Wario were standing at the door waiting waiting for casualites..

But the queen fought back promptlym, tossing heer swole fists, lapping up the beer from the ground to give her more superpower HP. Ninja even joined in helping her out at his earlier comnvenience. Roland orzaballs was outmumbered!

But all of a sudden he took out the pokeball he was saving for a troubling time! He threw it abd out came cute smilth milf! Now it was two on two.

Andrew, being best of best friends with Ninja, joined the queen's side unfortunately. BUT G hates Andrew so he aumtatically joined the side of ter s for fers and they were on the es sidie of a trumpet player, making on them infinitely more powerful. G played the trumpet solo from Ruby falls and everyone clapped then died. But Wario and Mario being ready as ever with the help of John Cena and Rivers Coomer were able to Rivive them asap.

"He He HEEEE!" Andrew laughed. That was his battle cry. He was huffing and puffling like a big baf wolf like by Duran Duran. He had taken a liking to G, joining the good side1 YES! SLAY QUEEN BUT NOT THE QUEEN! THE QUeEN OS BAD BAD AND GOING TO BE SLAYED WHAT YOU WAN TO SLAY AND ET THE SLAY SLOUGHJT

LEt me lsit the more people who had joined in. Tobuscus, Rivores, the rest of Weezer, davy jones, Davy Jones, the Chloe Album, Liquadootain, Stella and Frankie,. Markiplier, John Cena, but the Jokers were gone and they were not to be seen but nmo one cared they just wreaked havoc and left like they were good at, but other people throwing things at each other like monkey s were the monkees, the beatles, the rest of tears for fear even though they were alread y there, the guy who was drowning underwater and was asing for help, the humon vacuum, Dave, Alvin simone and theodore, David Sylcvian, Yoshi Big Time Rush, Harr y potter and Harry tyles, Zayn, my mom (she was arguably the strongest and the best), Guster, my uncle timtom, talking Tom talking Ben, Snivy Severuss Snape, MR. bean, Mrs. Bean, Kermit the Frog and Elmos in the cosmos and wadnas, Dr. Strange and Spiderman (not Andrew Garfield but in the multivers in Murr), Dr. Micha; Morbius, Shay, Carly, iCarl ?James Coreden Josh Peck Drake bell even though he's not supposed to be here he's in jale! Maybe there's a getg out of jail free card tho. Anyway also there was Tylert, the res t of 1 direction excluding Liam Payner, because he's #cancelled,  Elsa and Ana from Frozen, Y/N, Loki, Chris Evans, Michqal Tanner, Doja Cat, DaBaby, Rybak and Sheamus, Jacksepticeye Markiplier Ethan Crank, Chris Pratt, Garfield, Setj Rogen, Squidward and Spongbob, Freddie Fazbar, Dracko MAlfoy ferret form, Neil Cicierega, Jeff Lynne and the Electric Light Orchestra, Duran Duran the whole band, Dean and Gene Ween, Dean Forester, Leo Johnson, Leo Johnson's Wife, Cooperdalem, Dale Cooper, Laura Pam, Pam Danny Tanner's wife, the log lady, baby shrek and donkey but not Shrek daddy, and last but not the least of them all, Yesenia was there, but some form of heavenly miracle.

In the end, the true weenzer ended up being OmNon from cut the rope. He ate everyone, no one left behind, hee hee hee (that was the last sound heard from any of them before they all died), and that was all folks. Mario and Waroh even die d so they couldnt save anyone sadge.

And then, adter the horrid multiplication nightmare, Hanna Hanna woke up.