Chapter 4: Yeah, No, gotta beat everyone up.

*A/N*

Just as I thought the views are going slowly up on my other books. Gotta remember not everyone is  speed reader. My demographics are looking good, along with read time. So my time is not for nothing! Even though I would not mind regardless, I just like writing haha. Just thought I share.

Anyways lets get started.

***Chapter begin***

My eyes raised to the weird man who destroyed the girls rice balls. Seething with rage.

Hermepp: "Don't worry! I'm sure the ants fine them deivious! Ha ha ha!"

The girls eyes welled up.

Girl: "Why!!! I worked so hard to make them!!"

Hermepp: "Oh, stop that crying! That's why I hate kids! It's your own fault! Can't you read this sign?" he points to a sign. "It says 'Anyone aiding the prisoner shall be found guilty of the crimes he has committed. Captain Morgan.' I'm sure you heard how scary my father can be! If you were an adult, you would be put to death! You there! Throw that brat over the fence!!"

The soldier looked at Hermepp, reluctant.

Soldier: "B-but..."

Hermepp: "I'm ordering you to throw that little brat over the fence! Are you going to disobey a direct order?! I'll tell daddy on you!"

Mental sigh. In these moments for these people. I get how hard it must be to make a decision like that. It's his job on the line, he probably has a family to feed, and he has little power to change the outcome he would like...He made the only choice a person in his position could make.

The poor Soldier walked up to the girl, mouthing sorry as he grabbed her and threw her over the wall.

I caught the girl, and safely put her down. Koby immediately runs up to the girl to comfort her. She looked between Koby and I with tears in her eyes.

Luffy could be seen standing off to the side, looking off towards the entrance of the base.

 Hermepp walks towords Zoro.

Hermepp: "My, Roronoa Zoro, aren't you a stubborn one!"

Zoro: "That's right, I'm gonna last out the entire month! You just keep your end of the bargain!"