Chapter 12: Things are really serious (Gecko Islands Arc: part 2/4)

*A/N*

Whew, been a bit for my One Piece, going to be doing some oc art in the manga panels from here on out! Some maybe like at least one in each chapter! Thank you, guys, so much for the views! Now I got some time to write again. Also building my Nico Robin bot for my FF book makes it a lot more fun to write. Anyways lets get into it.

***Chapter Begin***

We were all still standing around Luffy catching up on Clahador's plan.

I cross my arms thinking.

"This is not good, we need to do something."

Nami was off to the left of me, she nods her head in agreement. Zoro raised an eyebrow.

Zoro: "Oh yeah, why were you sleeping over here anyways?" He asked with an inquisitive tone.

Luffy tilts his head a bit, trying to think about how that happened.

Luffy: "Hmm... I remember I was on top of the cliff..."

Asleep huh, that hypnotist did make his way over.

"If I had to take a while guess, it was probably that hypnotist that walked over here," I said with confidence. Who, else, right?

The kids were off in the back having their own conversation.

Ninjin: "That bastard butler was a bad guy!" he exclaimed.

Piiman: "No wonder he gave me the creeps!" he replies, with a furious expression placing his hands on his hips.

Tamaneji: "And that hypnotist was a fake as well!"

Nami crossed her arms and had a wonderous expression.

Nami: "Ahh, so, that's why your captain ran to the village in such a hurry to warn them!" She then places her left hand on her side and gestures her right hand toward the kids waving them away. "Well that's good, you guys are the first to know you should escape while you can! It'll be too late when the pirates get here." She advised.

The kids all look at each other before collectively coming to an agreement.

Luffy: "OH NO!"

Luffy abruptly yells out, Nami, Zoro, and I quickly turn toward him.

"What Luffy?" I asked with a concerned expression.