Chapter 10: That man doesn't need a scope.

*A/N*

Goodness, about to be working on some art for sure for this book. Since this is becoming a favorite I'll make sure to do a chapter in between each other chapter of my other books! Thank you guys very much for the support. Make sure to check out the upcoming posts of my art!

With that let's get right into it.

***Chapter Begin***

We come back to the scene, Usopp just punched the Clahador in the face for disrespecting his Father.

The kids watched their Captain in an unusual state.

Luffy and I looked at each other in remembrance.

"No... I see it now..." I said fixating my eyes on Usopp.

Clahador, still willing to push Usopp's buttons continues his spew.

Clahador: "You said pirates are 'brave warriors of the sea?' don't twist the truth..." he nudges his glasses up, smirking a bit. "Just as your father, you share that savage bloodline..."

There was definitely more undertone in there than what came off.

Usopp is taken aback once more, gritting his teeth. As he was about to walk up to him again full of rage, I walked up placing my hand on his shoulder. Usopp snapped his head back looking at me, he quickly understood what my eyes meant when they were set on him.

Nami's face looked at me with concern, as Zoro was observing the situation.

"Don't let this white bread of a man enrage you, *Luffy laughs in the back* especially after calling you a 'savage.' Understand, this man is a bit older than me, and he is trying to bully you...? Odd right?" I say calmly while throwing piercing jabs at Clahador that had him lower his head a bit in shame.

Usopp calms down a bit, brushing himself off and looking at Clahador with resentment.

Usopp: "You're right."

I nod at him taking my hand off his shoulder, and making my way back to the group.

Nami: "Wilb..." she says heartening.

I raise a slight hand to gesture to Nami that I was fine. I am glad she has some sense to understand the moment Usopp and I had, but this is something I've helped deal with for a long time. Not just me though...

Yasopp... you'd be proud of your boy... can't believe I did not notice sooner. What a terrible friend I am.

"I'm fine, Nami, thank you."

Zoro: "It's admirable how easily you can calm situations, Wilb. A skill not many have."

I chuckled a bit.

I've definitely escalated a lot of situations about the same amount as well.

Kaya looked towards Usopp with remorse.

Kaya: "He's right Usopp-san, please do not use violence. Clahador... is not a bad person..." she puts her head down a bit, placing a hand on her face shamefully, "he is just concerned about me. That's why he is a little extreme."

Bullshit.

I audibly scoffed. Whoops.

Usopp looked at Kaya and his face softened. He let out a sigh turning around.

Clahador finally stands up; he fixes his dumb little tie and brushes the dirt off of his pants. He gives me a small glare for a second before fixating his look back on Usopp.

Clahador: "As I was going to say, people such as you guys are not welcome here. I'll let you off with a warning this time."

Usopp: "Fine... I understand." he turns around and begins walking towards the mansion gates. "I'm leaving and I'll never come back again."