shower

You and Eddie have been dating for 2 years now.  He is a rockstar so he is on the road a lot. Ofc you miss him but you are a designer so you are quite busy too. It is currently 12:00 am you have had a long day when you get to yalls house you set all of your stuff down and head upstairs. You get to the bedroom and you receive a text from Eddie. TW: SMUT AND DADDY KINK

Soulmate<3

Eddie: I have good news.

you: ooo what is this said news.

Eddie: I'm coming home tonight I will be there soon

you: ok I'm about to get in the shower.

Eddie: ok love I will see you in like 30 mins.

you: love you <3

Eddie: love you too darling

Y/n pov

I love it when he calls me those cute names. I kinda got a little bit horny when see said the names he told me he was going to be here soon so I went to go to the shower we have led lights in our bedroom and bathroom I turned the led color to red and turned on the hot water to where it was scolding hot I waited for the hot water to heat up so . I heard the front door open that is when I quickly got in the shower trying to get used to the hot water running down my body. i heard him yell " I'm home". i ignored him " y/n where are you" I ignored him again. i knew exactly what I was getting myself into. I heard him open our bedroom door. "love why are you ignoring me" he said as he opened the bathroom door he shut the door behind him and locked it when I heard the lock click I knew what was about to go down. he got undressed and opened the shower curtain. 

Eddie grapped y/ns face and slammed his lips into hers. he pulled away from her and picked her up wrapping her legs around his waist. He began kissing her neck making hickeys all over. you moaned when he found your sweet spot. He looked you in the eyes and said " if you moan I go harder understand" "yes daddy" ( cringe)  he slammed into you with no warning. earning a moan so he went harder but yet stayed slow. " faster p-please'" he went faster and harder at the same time. "e-Eddie I'm gonna-" you were soon cut off by Eddie "hold it princess" " I don't t-think I c-can" you somehow managed to get out off your mouth. His thrust started getting sloppy that is when he said "now love" earning a loud moan from you. Followed by your release eddie soon came. He help you finish the shower and carried you to bed fully knowing that you couldn't walk. He tucked you in and cuddled you. " was that good darling" "amazing" you couldn't see his face but damn well knew he was smirking.  Both of you soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

                                                                                the end